Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost Mavic 2 Pro
1298 2 2019-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zoltan_benke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715653 ft
Slovakia

Hello,

A couple monts ago i have lost my new Mavic 2 Pro . It has ony coule hours of flight. I have his latest GPS position. But my drone was dissappeared because tha last position was a public house . I tried call the police but he only has a latest GPS.

A friend from company wich selling DJI products give me an advice that i could try contact DJI , so i am here.

I have BOX from Mavic and also SN. It is possible to find my drone or get info if he was turned on or changed position???

I have remote controler from it also

PS: Sorry my English hope you understand me.

Thank you so much
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 746663 ft
Cyprus

Hello, try to connect the controller to your device and turn it on. If you are lucky it will give you the last location it has been on the map. Also check out the log files to see where your Mavic was landed.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day zoltan_benke. I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro was stolen and on behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the incident happened to your drone. We regret to tell you that there's no way that we can track the said drone thru the serial number and its whereabouts. Hoping we could do more, we apologize. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules