Gimbal Issues with Spark
1426 1 2019-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoiseBill65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310446 ft
United States

I am seeking help to fix the gimbal on my Spark. It landed a little rough in some brush and seems to caused issues with the gimbal. Through DJI Go4, I calibrated it but its way off, when its straight the setting shows the roll at -4.6 and with the roll at 0.0 the gimbal is tilted to the right. I am constantly being told to reset Spark back to factory, this seems to be a difficult process. Is there a better way? I tried to attach pictures but no luck

2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BoiseBill65. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Spark after rough landing. Since this unfortunate incident happened on said drone. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a case for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . There could be an issue internally with the said drone that is why we are facing this issue today. In addition we have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you for your understanding and for your support.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules