Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom id
1178 4 2019-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric Thomas
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me which ohantom exactly this is? Im looking to buy it and the sellar doesnt know
2019-9-2
Use props
Eric Thomas
lvl.1

United States

Wont let me upload pic.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide us the serial number for a further check? Please send the message via PM. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-3
Use props
ericryanthomas
lvl.1

United States

So I bought a spark from a person here locally. It must of had the mother board replaced because the wifi password doesn't work when I try to factory reset it.im desperate to fly it and I can't get past this.there is no remote control for it.and when I try to connect to the dji go app it doesn't do anything at all.how can I fix this?
2020-1-27
Use props
ericryanthomas
lvl.1

United States

So I bought a spark from a person here locally. It must of had the mother board replaced because the wifi password doesn't work when I try to factory reset it.im desperate to fly it and I can't get past this.there is no remote control for it.and when I try to connect to the dji go app it doesn't do anything at all.how can I fix this?
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules