Headplay FPV and Mavic 2
1985 1 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GAI16
New

I have several Phantoms an Inspire and most recently got a Mavic 2 Pro. While using the Phantoms I aquired a Headplay FPV headset. It worked fine with the Phantom, but now I want to use it on the Mavic 2 Pro and there does not seem to be a solution for this. What I cannot understand is that the headset works on a 5.6 Mhz receiver and the Mavic 2 also transmits on the same frequency, why then can the headset not pick up the Mavic while scanning as the Phantom does? Has it got to do with the operating system? I have manually adjusted the Mavic 2 frequency and programmed the headset according to the frequency channel chart for it, but still nothing. Best I can get is some white static (like an old analoge TV). More importantly, is there a workaround for this? The goggles have a mini HDMI connection, so I was wondering if there was some kind of electronic device that can connect to the Mavic controller and then send the signal via the HDMI connection to the goggles? The iPhone X I am using only has the lighting adapter. Any advice will be appreciated.
2019-9-3
Use props
GAI16
New

Sorry, that should read 5,8mHz
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules