Using the refresh program
1594 4 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eJjxBEqBpBrD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8615 ft

Well, i dood it! I crashed my less than 1month old mavic pro p. And on a Runway! Yes i said a RUNWAY! By my home there sits an unused for planes,airstrip. So i thought how fast can she go? Set her bout 2' off the ground and in sport mode i took off. Bout reached 40mph and was doing fantastic until....the altitude degraded as i pushed only firward and she caught the left leg and tumbled and slid 10  feet destroyed the gimbal and sensor...sad day. So fortunately i bought insurance because this bird cant see
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_eJjxBEqBpBrD
lvl.1

Btw how can i change my name here? This ones too impersonal
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the crash accident, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for further assistance.
The username can be changed under Personal Homepage--Settings.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_eJjxBEqBpBrD
lvl.1

Mindy, ive sent in my pro p after recieving the shipping label. Rather than listen to ignorance i thought to ask you instead and that is. What is average for a time frame of getting my replacement back? Mavic pro p.
I have high hopes it wont be too long??
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_eJjxBEqBpBrD Posted at 9-7 18:42
Mindy, ive sent in my pro p after recieving the shipping label. Rather than listen to ignorance i thought to ask you instead and that is. What is average for a time frame of getting my replacement back? Mavic pro p.
I have high hopes it wont be too long??

Sorry for the late response, please make sure to reply to my posts directly, so that I can get the notification and reply timely.
It usually takes 5-7 working days excluding the shipping back & forth. May I have the case number so that we can follow up?
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules