Osmo Pocket wont turn on after Firmware Update, Gimble shaking
924 3 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.Andric
lvl.1

I have big problems with the Update. I could not install it with my one  plus because no adapter. I can not use the wifi thing because there is  no internet. so i tried with the iphone of my sister. it got to Idk  50/70 % but then the gimble started to shake and lost connection to the  phone. I tried to turn it on, but the gimble is only shaking as long as  Im holding the on button. I have no idea what to do. Im leaving in 2  days to walk the camino. I prepared 2 years for this, quit my job and  bought new gear to capture my way. pls pls pls help me.

Edit: The Service guy send me the update file i put it on the card but still same problem its not turning on, the screen starts to get little light but no dji logo and the gimble starts to shake till I release pressure on the button.

I also cannot connect the osmo to my mac. nothing happens.

What can I do?

here a video on youtube (type the www.)

youtube.com/watch?v=tCT70fT60f8

2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. I would highly recommend you to send your unit to our repair facility for diagnostics. Our designated department will conduct an evaluation to your unit and the corresponding resolution will be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. You may refer to the link below for you to contact our support online. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
https://www.dji.com/support
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-3 08:22
Hi, we are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. I would highly recommend you to send your unit to our repair facility for diagnostics. Our designated department will conduct an evaluation to your unit and the corresponding resolution will be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. You may refer to the link below for you to contact our support online. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
https://www.dji.com/support

I’m not sure what you could have said but that’s hardly going to help is it!

2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7 Posted at 9-3 09:08
I’m not sure what you could have said but that’s hardly going to help is it!

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As we review the video it seems that the unit has a hardware issue and we advised the customer to send it to our repair facility for further evaluation. Cheers!
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules