RSSI RC Controller M210 RTK V2?
820 2 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D0z1
lvl.1

Hi,

I would like to know if there's a way to know the actual RSSI of the RC Controller?

I know we can have the RSSI of the HD communication, but I would like to know the one from my RC Controller.

2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi D0z1, RSSI is used to indicate the strength of the received signal in numbers.
There is no such function in the app to display the RSSI in a numerical manner, please refer to the HD signal at the moment. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-9-6
Use props
D0z1
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 03:22
Hi D0z1, RSSI is used to indicate the strength of the received signal in numbers.
There is no such function in the app to display the RSSI in a numerical manner, please refer to the HD signal at the moment. Thanks for your understanding.

In the previous message, I was referring to HD RSSI. To be correct, I will revise my word and I would appreciate if you could confirm with me @DJI Mindy, the data seen in the graph of Image Transmission Setting is actually the Noise, am I right?

So there's no possible way to know the SNR or the RSSI has the (SNR = RSSI - Noise) and you only give the EIRP in the datasheet...
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules