Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Difficult to find Group Member permisions
1519 1 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_danilo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275646 ft

I wanted to check what group I need to be member of in order to create a poll and couldn't really find it. Since I had table somewhere in my mind I started digging on the forum to assure myself that it wasn't a dream

And so I've found it. The only way to see it is to go to Reminders section on your account and try find the one wich says   Upgrade to your user group [group name] and click on
See what I can do › link which will open preview table of what you can do in current group and the next group as well as how many points you need in order to join next level group.

It would be nice to enable this preview without hunting the group change notification in Reminders section Eg. it can be by clicking on group indicator (icon or text or both) on users profile.

2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We really appreciate you for sharing this information you provide for us. Also, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules