Abillity to add second hand purchased drone image to your profile
1235 0 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_danilo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275646 ft

I have found multiple threads where has been discussed about aircraft ownership transfer, and one of the things that has beed discussed about is ability to add second hand purcased aircraft to second owners profile. Aside from the fact that I would like to show my DJI Escadrilă to the world, I think it is really usefull to see what aircrafts someone has experience with when he is giving you replays about the particular drone so you can tell if he is talking from experience or just guessing. It does not need to be removed from initial owners profile, since it is kind of experience indicator, but there can be option to (people complained in some thread about not being able to remove it).

This is probably a bit bigger techical effort for forum development team, but please consider it as option in your development timeline.

#offtopic

I'm not sure what is the best forum  section to post forum improvment suggestions so I'm abusing Forum issues  section, please redirect me to some other place if I'm dooing it wrong.  This forum is the most  messy-hard-to-navigate forum I've experienced so far. I think it would  be better if you had sticked to standard forum concept. But enough  offtopic from me...

2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules