P3P constant red light and buzzing from Gimble indicator
1452 10 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM1608
lvl.1

Phantom3 Pro was stored for a year or so...Charged it up....remote called for a update...updated remote through app....followed update guides and attempted to update drone...including formating....will not take the updated firmware, and is now stuck with a constant buzz and solid red light on gimble. Please help, this drone is relitively new though stored for awhile...never crashed and well cared for. I am at my wits end and have spent many hours trying to resolve this issue.  Thanks for your time.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The reason for this issue might be a firmware incompatibility since we highly recommend updating first the aircraft before the RC for us to avoid any possible issue. Therefore, I would suggest trying to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using the SD card then after the successful update, then update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the latest firmware then try again to download the firmware in your SD card and update your Aircraft. You may refer to the image below for downgrading the RC firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-9-3
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-3 11:20
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The reason for this issue might be a firmware incompatibility since we highly recommend updating first the aircraft before the RC for us to avoid any possible issue. Therefore, I would suggest trying to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using the SD card then after the successful update, then update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the latest firmware then try again to download the firmware in your SD card and update your Aircraft. You may refer to the image below for downgrading the RC firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

[view_image]

Thanks i will try tonight....downgrade the remote....then update the drone with the most recent updates?
2019-9-3
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

app says no downgrade available.  1.9.2 is what it is currently. how do i proceed? Thanks
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JM1608 Posted at 9-3 21:24
app says no downgrade available.  1.9.2 is what it is currently. how do i proceed? Thanks

Hi, thank you for the update. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the message in the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you for your cooperation. Cheers!
2019-9-4
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

I am using the DJI Go app not the DJI go 4 app I believe it was for the Phantom 3 Pro should I be using the DJI go 4 on my Android device here is the screenshot you requested
Screenshot_20190904-201540_DJI GO.jpg
2019-9-4
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

Do I need to upgrade to the DJI go 4 app and then try to downgrade the remote?
2019-9-5
Use props
Ads1987
lvl.1

Hi,

I am having a similar problem with my Phantom 3 standard, it has been stored for a year and now shows a warning for IMU calibration. I try to calibrate and it gets stuck on 2%, I have tried to downgrade the firmware on the aircraft and reupdate, tapped the imu unit to check the pendulum isn't stuck and tried to calibrate the compass first, tried inside and outside etc.

Just cannot get it to go past 2%, the sensor screen shows movement on all axis when moving the drone so it appears the control unit it working but something is not allowing the drone to calibrate. I read this post and thought I would try the remote control downgrade and experience the same problem you are, saying there are no downloads available.

So i'm stuck!
2019-9-6
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

DJI no response in over a day or so can we get a little help with this please
2019-9-6
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-4 14:31
Hi, thank you for the update. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the message in the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you for your cooperation. Cheers!

I posted the screenshot you were asking me for it's been about 2 days any clues to my situation
2019-9-7
Use props
JM1608
lvl.1

JM1608 Posted at 9-7 19:14
I posted the screenshot you were asking me for it's been about 2 days any clues to my situation

Now been four days since our last communication please respond and in a way that can direct me towards a solution to this problem thank you for your time
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules