Android 10 Released
6277 21 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft

Android Q (v10) final got released today.

Just tested it on my Pixel 2 XL and Mavic 2 and all works perfectly.  No issues at all.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day gnirtS. Thank you for sharing this information and your experience in using this new update. Have a safe and a happy flying always. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-3
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>

Thanks gnirtS. That is useful to know. I use 2 Android devices.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_L0aWafZOUQAp
New

Updated to Android 10 on my Pixel 2 XL and the DJI Go application for the Osmo Mobile 2 is crashing on the splash screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result. Looks like the app needs some attention.
2019-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer

Try it in safe mode in case something else is causing it.  My P2XL here just worked - it did the normal extracting resources, loaded, connected and was fine.  I dont have an osmo though.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_L0aWafZOUQAp
New

Still no luck. I'm attempting to use the app 'DJI GO - for products before P4'.
2019-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer

Have you tried it in safe mode to rule out conflicting apps and settings?
2019-9-4
Use props
fans7de8fa85
New

Mavic 2 zoom and Pixel 2 with Android 10. App crashed about 30 seconds after takeoff, would not reopen until disconnected from remote. Repeated with same result.
2019-9-7
Use props
fans7de8fa85
New

Mavic 2 zoom, pixel 2 and Android 10. Lifted off fine then app crashed about 20 seconds into flight. Would not reopen without immediately crashing until disconnected from remote. Repeated in safe mode with same result.
2019-9-7
Use props
djiuser_j4pI1IPb0YFH
New

I have the same issue with my Pixel 2, crashes 20 second after takeoff Any idea?
2019-9-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

thanks, thats good to know.
2019-9-23
Use props
djiuser_EIZ4w5bHcPwL
New

Hey DJI devs.

If it helps, I'm having the same issues on an OG Pixel with Android 10. It seems that the whilst the drone is recording video the app seems to crash. I can stop recording (using remote) then the app will be able to open without crashing. I can then happily take photos in the app. If I want to take video, I have to: set up the shot, press record (watch the app crash), fly the drone blind, press stop on remote then open the app again. If I don't press stop, the app will crash if I try to open it.

Hope that helps get to the bottom of these Android 10 issues we are all plagued by.
2019-10-1
Use props
djiuser_wknAocSicO68
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 11:31
Hello and good day gnirtS. Thank you for sharing this information and your experience in using this new update. Have a safe and a happy flying always. Thank you for your support.

My DJI Fly still crashes on Android 10 Samsung S10.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_wknAocSicO68 Posted at 12-12 06:49
My DJI Fly still crashes on Android 10 Samsung S10.

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Our DJI R&D team is working on the problem which you mentioned. Furthermore, we will cooperate with mobile manufacturer to figure it out and to optimize the said issue as soon as possible. Kindly please pay more attention to our official website at www.dji.com for the update soon. Currently, we suggest to change to another recommended mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_eoKOnh66m413
New
Russia

Android 10, Samsung s10+. Dji fly crashing on start
2019-12-21
Use props
djiuser_vcVFeco0H4ND
New

Spain

djiuser_eoKOnh66m413 Posted at 12-21 06:21
Android 10, Samsung s10+. Dji fly crashing on start

Any luck or info about this issue?
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_vcVFeco0H4ND
New

Spain

I have same issue with DJI FLY and Marvic Mini on Samsung S10+, application will remain with a white screen after Android 10 update.
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_tUWb0M1gRIC4
New

United Kingdom

The app worked perfectly for me on the 23rd December, installed, flew around my flat, 24th took it out to fly outside and 20 minutes no issue. Then today the app crashes on open and then after uninstall and install just stalls on the splash screen   

This needs to be sorted asap
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_2djgrEQIDUvz
New

United Arab Emirates

djiuser_vcVFeco0H4ND Posted at 12-25 02:19
I have same issue with DJI FLY and Marvic Mini on Samsung S10+, application will remain with a white screen after Android 10 update.

Same here with note 10 plus
2019-12-25
Use props
usereeac852678
New

United Kingdom

Same issue. Seems my new mavic mini will gather dust. Wornt be buying fron DJI again. Cant even sort there apps out thwy knew there was gling to be an update. Plan ahead dji. Think we should all get compo for this wait as it seems it will be a while.
2019-12-28
Use props
fans28c02dbe
New
Switzerland

djiuser_tUWb0M1gRIC4 Posted at 2019-12-25 11:32
The app worked perfectly for me on the 23rd December, installed, flew around my flat, 24th took it out to fly outside and 20 minutes no issue. Then today the app crashes on open and then after uninstall and install just stalls on the splash screen   

This needs to be sorted asap

Same here with Samsung S10 and Dji Fly
2020-1-5
Use props
fans28c02dbe
New
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-14 09:58
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Our DJI R&D team is working on the problem which you mentioned. Furthermore, we will cooperate with mobile manufacturer to figure it out and to optimize the said issue as soon as possible. Kindly please pay more attention to our official website at www.dji.com for the update soon. Currently, we suggest to change to another recommended mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

it's been almost a month now and that problem still exists.  When you were thinking of repair, very unprofessional....
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules