Note 10 has 3 cameras but Osmo 3 only uses 1.
4383 5 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Is it possible to use the 2.0x and 0.5x super-wide of the Note 10 in a future update on the DJI MIMO app?

Also would like to be able to tap into Video Stabilization as it's very shaky w/o it unless it does tap into the EIS?
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of the moment, the DJI Mimo application doesn't support this feature. However,  we will directly forward these suggestions of yours to our designated department for attention. Cheers!
2019-9-4
Use props
HRJames
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-4 10:51
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of the moment, the DJI Mimo application doesn't support this feature. However,  we will directly forward these suggestions of yours to our designated department for attention. Cheers!

Gamora, this is a huge problem. I only bought the OM3 to be able to do interior real estate walkthroughs using the Note10plus' ultra wide angle lens.

Is there ANY development schedule for this?
2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HRJames Posted at 9-6 10:48
Gamora, this is a huge problem. I only bought the OM3 to be able to do interior real estate walkthroughs using the Note10plus' ultra wide angle lens.

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. As of the moment, we don't have the exact schedule on when it would be added to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For the latest news and updates, kindly please subscribe to DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

HRJames Posted at 9-6 10:48
Gamora, this is a huge problem. I only bought the OM3 to be able to do interior real estate walkthroughs using the Note10plus' ultra wide angle lens.

You only need the MIMO app if you Activetrack.  If the subject is too far away or too fast for the computer to understand it loses the track.  I wish they invented a better more reliable way of subject tracking.  I think if you use a lase from the military it would work or if you could use "Force Mobile" from the SC.
2019-9-6
Use props
richymolina77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188235 ft
Canada

I found a work around, i tab out of the mimo app and into the phone's camera app. toggle to wide angle and start recording. you still keep the mimo app in the background. It's the only way i was able to use it while being in wide angle mode for real estate. I don't do any editing in phone anyway so it works just fine this way as purely a gimbal and i edit my footage in premiere later. I used to carry a  full canon mark 5d Mark IV setup and gimbal, plus lenses, drone, etc etc   this reduced the size of my kit as in most homes the quality of the phone is sufficient.

2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules