Brand new out of box Ronin sc battery grip wont charge.
3113 9 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ellennom
New

Just bought the ronin- sc today and the battery grip wont turn on... or charge. no blinking lights that indicate that it is even alive or taking the charge. I have been charging it for 5 hours at this point and continuously check to see if anything happens. It appears to be defective straight from the box. SIGH.

2019-9-3
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have got it attached to the gimbal right? It can’t be charged on its own.

Sorry if that’s a daft question but when you’ve been on the internet as long as I have...
2020-4-12
Use props
Khairul Annas Musa
New

Malaysia

Hye I got same issue here, my battery grip wont charge. How is that happen.
2021-3-4
Use props
fans489b2beb
New
Portugal

Hi guys, my batter won't charge either. It's attached to the gimbal, and connected to the outlet and it won't charge. First time using it. Any assistance would be appreciated.
2021-11-22
Use props
Krauze
New

France

Does the S battery grip works for the SC ?
2021-12-28
Use props
cristianmk
New
Flight distance : 1490823 ft
Argentina

Hi. I am having the same issue. Any possible solutions you may want to share? Just received the SC today, I can turn it on, update firmware, but the battery won´t charge...
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_LBZh29ZmDnuB
New
United States

It never ended up working so I had to return it to B&H. They took a look at it and couldn't turn it on no matter what. Ended up getting a replacement.
2022-3-24
Use props
djiuser_USt3daUE6t7U
New

United States

djiuser_LBZh29ZmDnuB Posted at 3-24 08:42
It never ended up working so I had to return it to B&H. They took a look at it and couldn't turn it on no matter what. Ended up getting a replacement.

I just got off with support for the same issue and was told to try a different cord and if that doesn't work I will have to return it. I see a lot of peope with the same problem. It makes me question whether or not I want to get an exchange.
2022-5-6
Use props
khklapproth
New

United States

I had the same issue - called DJI Support who was very helpful in getting a replacement.  Not a good feeling with a brand new product, but all’s well that ends well - after waiting a week for the replacement.

One thing I did notice after receiving the replacement is that the battery grip on the replacement slides much easier onto the gimbal and the locking lever fully engages.  On the original, the connection between the two was very tight - I had to push hard to get it to engage, then the locking lever would only draw back half way.  Perhaps this connection was too tight causing the battery not to make sufficient contact?  At any rate, the replacement works really well and is a step up in my opinion from my previous Zhyun.
2022-7-23
Use props
MadArtLarry
New

United States

khklapproth Posted at 7-23 04:46
I had the same issue - called DJI Support who was very helpful in getting a replacement.  Not a good feeling with a brand new product, but all’s well that ends well - after waiting a week for the replacement.

One thing I did notice after receiving the replacement is that the battery grip on the replacement slides much easier onto the gimbal and the locking lever fully engages.  On the original, the connection between the two was very tight - I had to push hard to get it to engage, then the locking lever would only draw back half way.  Perhaps this connection was too tight causing the battery not to make sufficient contact?  At any rate, the replacement works really well and is a step up in my opinion from my previous Zhyun.

this seems like a similar problem I am experiencing. I got the battery grip to charge when I first took it out of the box, I think. The unit worked for a little while as I was figuring out the balancing then it jjust turned off and will only power on if it is plugged in.
The lock handle does not fully close and I see a gap between the handle and the body. When I press the power button on the handle the 4 green lights come on then turn off. If I hold the power button it changes from all green to a single green.
I got this less than a week ago and I am kind of bummed I have not been able to use it
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules