DJI Go APP is not working with Android 10
41840 184 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HNnLg1NHmnCx
New

Yaay..DJI support has finally fixed the compatibility issues with Android 10. The app is working fine now in Google  Pixel 2.
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_HNnLg1NHmnCx
New

djiuser_HNnLg1NHmnCx Posted at 10-9 07:36
Yaay..DJI support has finally fixed the compatibility issues with Android 10. The app is working fine now in Google  Pixel 2.

It seems like the auto tracking feature is still not working
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_llNRDHTb3vZl
New

United States

Google pixel 3 app still crashing at start up. Any fix for this?
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_llNRDHTb3vZl Posted at 11-7 18:59
Google pixel 3 app still crashing at start up. Any fix for this?

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I confirm that which DJI model are you using, please? Please check the firmware version of the product and the app, thank you in advance.
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_yxyi99pxdSVh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2228 ft
Germany

Hi there...
..is there anybody using go 4 app on Pixel 2 Android q, who can confirm that it works by now? (Mavic Air)

2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_yxyi99pxdSVh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2228 ft
Germany

Hi there...
..is there anybody using go 4 app on Pixel 2 Android q, who can confirm that it works by now? (Mavic Air)

2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_SdzQjSsUaZJY
New

Canada

Got a Tello here and the app doesn't open on Android 10 with the OnePlus 7 Pro.   Please update the app, would really love to fly it.
2019-11-11
Use props
Rocky C Cacnio
New

Philippines

Why your dji go app is very buggy on android
Im using a beauty filter on osmo 2 but it always stops recording when i use beauty filter from dji go
And can you please support 60fps recording on dji go app

Im using a pocophone btw
2019-11-13
Use props
Lukremo
New
Flight distance : 86529 ft
Poland

Unfortunately I can't use it because the DJIFly.app application does not work with Android10 on a Samsung10 phone. Any alternative solution? or the ability to use another Android app? As suggested by the entries on the app Store is a problem for many Samsung s10 owners. Please, deal with this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_4tdEziFZDGHE
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dji fly will not work on s10+ running android 10 either
2019-12-3
Use props
O-Man
lvl.1

Germany

Same here, DJI Fly crashes on S10+ with latest Android 10 -- and my MM will be delivered tomorrow...
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_EbFpfV8CClKj
New

Israel

DJI Fly doesn't work on my Smasung Galaxy S10 with Android 10/Q. This is a huge disappointment after spending hundreds of $s. Not cool DJI. Not cool at all.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_h9DY8kM9dsu4
lvl.1

Ireland

Same problem with Samsung S10+
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_4WBtLiC9Y68D
New

Latvia

Same problem on my S10+. For me solved by turn on emergency mode and boot in normal mode again. Other ways - delete all possible files/data, download apk from Dji site didn't help.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_TSaxGu9hwOlJ
lvl.1

Philippines

Same issue on mine. Just got my S10Plus updated to Android 10. Now DJI Fly App does even open, despite numerous uninstalls and reinstalls.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_wknAocSicO68
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-9 00:12
Hi all, Android DJI GO 4 V4.3.25 and Android DJI GO V3.1.58 all have been released to optimize the compatibility with Android Q, please update to the latest version and keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.

What about DJI Fly, I have the same issue?
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_wknAocSicO68
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-4 09:41
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records in the DJI Go app then try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

When do you plan to fix DJI Fly?
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_wknAocSicO68 Posted at 12-12 06:47
When do you plan to fix DJI Fly?

We're sorry for the troubles you had. Our R&D team is working on the problem which you mentioned. Furthermore, we will cooperate with the Samsung Mobile manufacturer to figure it out and optimize it as soon as possible.
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_85IsFyim57BO
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi I'm using Samsung s10+ after update to android 10 the dju fly app is not laoding. Please help
2019-12-13
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This doesn't work on samsung 10 after android 10 updated either. What the hell are we paying for. How can flagship phones not work. Really regret buying the drone now as haven't been able to fly it for 3 weeks.
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 23:41
We're sorry for the troubles you had. Our R&D team is working on the problem which you mentioned. Furthermore, we will cooperate with the Samsung Mobile manufacturer to figure it out and optimize it as soon as possible.

YOU ARE NOT WORKING ON THE PROBLEM
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-4 09:41
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records in the DJI Go app then try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Oh update the damn app. It does not work android 10
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-6 08:30
Hi, thank you for your patience. As of the moment, we are doing a compatibility test with Android Q Beta for us to assure that the application will work properly on the said android update. Therefore, for the meantime, we do recommend to use a different mobile device that is currently running an Android 9 or below for us to avoid any crashed issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

This is the worst excuse ever. You are expecting us to get phones that run android 9 rather that actually fixing the issue. Don't you dare push this onto consumers. This is dji fault for not testing new and upcoming software on phones. Pretty damn standard.
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-6 08:30
Hi, thank you for your patience. As of the moment, we are doing a compatibility test with Android Q Beta for us to assure that the application will work properly on the said android update. Therefore, for the meantime, we do recommend to use a different mobile device that is currently running an Android 9 or below for us to avoid any crashed issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

This is the worst excuse ever. You are expecting us to get phones that run android 9 rather that actually fixing the issue. Don't you dare push this onto consumers. This is dji fault for not testing new and upcoming software on phones. Pretty damn standard.
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_4tdEziFZDGHE
lvl.2

United Kingdom

As awful as this has been. At least a fix is getting tested
2019-12-16
Use props
SJ Franklin
New

United Kingdom

Saboken Posted at 9-4 11:00
OMG it doesn't open how is he going to Sync it? This seems to be the norm for DJI! They wait till the last minute to fix anything including OS updates! There's no excuse for this from DJI! They always have plenty of time to work with beta from Google! It's not like Google sits on the next version until the last minute! For what people pay for DJIs equipment this is sad very sad! I had the same issue when the last Android version was released I was grounded until DJI got off there A$$ to fix it!!!!

Hi, I'm having the same issue, how long did it take them to sort out after Android 9? Thanks.
2019-12-18
Use props
SJ Franklin
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-4 14:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. I asked the customer to try to sync his flight records if he/she can still try to open the application but if he can't he can directly uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem will still persist. Also, I already sent a PM to the customer for me to verify some information for us to further isolate the problem. In addition, we will forward this concern directly to our designated department for attention. Again, we're sorry for the issue that this has caused rest assured that we will do our best to fix the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

I am also having an issue with the fly app for my Mavic mini, it was working fine before I updated my android software to version 10. This is obviously a compatibility problem, so many people have purchased the mini, and I'm sure they  will be returning it to the store, as will I if this issue is resolved promptly.
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_KNWrg8BjhZ4g
New
Flight distance : 4862 ft
Indonesia

I am a Xiaomi Mi 8 user (entered in the device list) with Android 9. Dji fly app can be installed but there are some menus not available. Options for 'quick shot' are missing, camera settings and video recording are also missing so I can't choose HD / 2.7K or framerate . I already used the updated firmware. What's the solution?
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_m9YCZepbUWQO
lvl.1
Netherlands

I updated my Note 10 plus yesterday  (Android 10)
Today I bought Mavic Mini. I was really shocked that app is not working after update. I have stuff for a lot of many at home.....which doesn't work. This is really ridiculous.
DJI, can You let me know when everything gonna be FIXED ?
2019-12-21
Use props
dikheid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84016 ft
Netherlands

Same here, no longer working after using android 10 on Samsung S10+.  Will follow this thread and hope a fix will be released soon!
2019-12-22
Use props
sparts
New

United Kingdom

dikheid Posted at 12-22 13:15
Same here, no longer working after using android 10 on Samsung S10+.  Will follow this thread and hope a fix will be released soon!

Getting my money back from Argos
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_3Iu9iaqLxEvq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There is no support! Just excuses and lies and the "get another phone" BS. How awful for such a large company with a multinational reputation to fail its customers so easily! Appalling service and customer support!
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_3Iu9iaqLxEvq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

dikheid Posted at 12-22 13:15
Same here, no longer working after using android 10 on Samsung S10+.  Will follow this thread and hope a fix will be released soon!

Same! Had mine for less than 3 weeks, running on s10+ this is beyond a joke
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_p451bXW4BD0n
lvl.1

Austria

Got mine MM as my personal christmas present. Saved every cent for it. Preinstall of DJI Fly App for TakeOff under the christmas tree, BUT: S10+ with Android 10: NoGo...

Shame on you DJI! All your comments, all your excuses, for MONTH!! Never, never ever will buy a product from DJI and also the for my son bought S1 Robokit goes back unopened, checking some Hotwheels stuff for him, not to risk a version issue under the christmas-tree...

Very bad karma!
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_p451bXW4BD0n
lvl.1

Austria

Addon: 399€ for the drone, 1000€ for the phone... our company has about 10% from the DJI customers, and a app. If something goes wrong with a release, we roll back oder fix it in few days.

If this is not possible for DJI: Shutdown!
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_BRTfsphxlMbI
New

United States

This needs to be fixed immediately! I use my mavic 2 pro for work and went to fly a remote site and couldn't because I had updated to Android Q on my pixel 3. It almost cost me $3000 in lost work but luckily had a colleagued nearby who had another phone. The Q OS was released ages ago. This should Never happen. Please let me know when fixed.
2019-12-23
Use props
Czupur82
lvl.1
Netherlands

Still not fixed for Note10+ ? It was a first time, and at the same time last time, when I buy something from DJI...
2019-12-24
Use props
Czupur82
lvl.1
Netherlands

Ok. I checked a minute ago. DJI FLY is working finally with NOTE10+ and Android 10
2019-12-24
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

My Mavic Mini became a nice and expensive Christmas tree ornament because I can't use as a drone anymore since I updated my Galaxy S10 SM-G973F.
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_oszhbmlc5vnE
lvl.1
Australia

So disappointed after upgraded to andriod 10 and found this thread. When will the new release ready? Dji should at least  giving us a beta version download directly from dji website
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules