Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is everyone buying their Mavic Enterprise 2 Duals?
2248 25 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

I have called all over the USA to DJI sales places on ebay and at DJI themselves and no luck.
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the link below for you to check our Enterprise Dealers to possibly purchase the Mavic Enterprise 2 Dual. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/enterprise-dealers
2019-9-4
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-4 09:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the link below for you to check our Enterprise Dealers to possibly purchase the Mavic Enterprise 2 Dual. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

ya i already looked at that but thanks anyway
2019-9-4
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

BobB Posted at 9-4 09:55

Try Adorama?

I've purchased camera lenses from them over the years, and very good feeling buying from them.

https://www.adorama.com/l/?searchinfo=dji+mavic+2+enterprise+dual
A number of variant packages shows "In Stock"

Edit:

BH Photo has them "in stock" also, but not as many "variant" packages...
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/s ... amp;Top+Nav-Search=
This is where I got my Epson Moverios from. Never had a bad experience with these guys, ever..

2019-9-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

Flycaster Posted at 9-4 09:58
Try Adorama?

Iv'e purchases camera lenses from them over the years, and very good feeling buying from them.

good find i was about to mention camera retailers/resellers.   they usually carry enterprise drone gear and have great customer support and return policies
2019-9-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-4 09:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the link below for you to check our Enterprise Dealers to possibly purchase the Mavic Enterprise 2 Dual. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

why does DJI try to limit who buys the enterprise gear? it doesn't stop us from getting our hands on it if we want it and can afford it, i just wastes our time and annoys us.     speaking of..already out of the reach of most consumers given its higher pricing so no need to try to make it harder and more obnoxious.  

really stupid thing is not selling self heating mavic 2 enterprise batteries openly.  if you want more of those directly from DJI you have fill more forms out even if you already own enterprise drone..such a load of BS.   meanwhile can buy them openly from resellers on ebay and amazon new inbox for $20-$30 more then standard non self heating battery.    i dont understand why not like it isn't unsafe for normal mavic 2's to use.  the heater disabled if its above a certain temp even even activating and unlike enterprise drones dji decided to disable auto heating function while installed in the mavic 2 pro/zoom
2019-9-4
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

I would try to buy anywhere 'cept from DJI Storefront.

Reason:

The Return Policies.

Period.
2019-9-4
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Flycaster Posted at 9-4 09:58
Try Adorama?

I've purchased camera lenses from them over the years, and very good feeling buying from them.

Thank you for those links. Adorama is the only one that put price up and can order online.
2019-9-4
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

I just might have to order one of these bad boyz
2019-9-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>

Flycaster Posted at 9-4 10:47
I would try to buy anywhere 'cept from DJI Storefront.

Reason:

i agree with this and i already regret getting my mavic 2 pro refurb from dji directly and i haven't eve had any real problems yet i just know if i do im going to suffer a bit more then if i got it threw literally anyone else.   

i guess worst case scenarios for me, if something malfunctions and no fault of mine and within a standard 30 days after receiving product and dji refuses me refund request, ill file chargeback get my instant refund that my bank does and close that card and account and open a new one to prevent DJI counter disputing.  
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BobB Posted at 9-4 09:55

Hi, we're sorry to know about that. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this query. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-5
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Google shopping has them.
https://www.google.com/shopping/ ... 6438285286424945641,prmr:3&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9wpqI_brkAhUFx1kKHXWSDuIQ8wIIvAY
2019-9-5
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft

Just remember that The enterprise series on DJI Pilot does not do mission flights and DJI is just ignoring us. So far only on Android. I bought mine 7 months ago and wasted my money
2019-9-19
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft

DroneAnt Posted at 9-19 01:10
Just remember that The enterprise series on DJI Pilot does not do mission flights and DJI is just ignoring us

On Android it does, NOT in IOS
2019-9-19
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

BobB Posted at 9-4 11:18
I just might have to order one of these bad boyz

Hey Bob! Did you drop your coin yet?
2019-9-19
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Flycaster Posted at 9-19 06:04
Hey Bob! Did you drop your coin yet?

No i haven't i have been buying for my other hobby HAM radio stuff and Ring doorbell and video surveillance cams for my house. Maybe another day. Do you have one of these?
2019-9-19
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>

We are an authorized DJI Enterprise Dealer and move a lot of them. Contact us at http://multicopterwarehouse.com or email me at kerry@mcwh.biz
2019-9-19
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

BobB Posted at 9-19 06:07
No i haven't i have been buying for my other hobby HAM radio stuff and Ring doorbell and video surveillance cams for my house. Maybe another day. Do you have one of these?

Nope. Intrigued by it though. All I have is my "kustom" Tarot hex heavy lift I built for my dslr with DJI motor/prop (E800) set and controllers, and my  Mavic Gen I, Which I have never updated anything on it.
Flies fine thank you.

BUT I do have an eye out for an Inspire at some point. Going to go used, gently used maybe in the next 4/5 months (needs cash for that!)
2019-9-19
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Flycaster Posted at 9-19 09:07
Nope. Intrigued by it though. All I have is my "kustom" Tarot hex heavy lift I built for my dslr with DJI motor/prop (E800) set and controllers, and my  Mavic Gen I, Which I have never updated anything on it.
Flies fine thank you.

I'm thinking about the Inspire 2 also and have both cameras. I want the Infrared cam for sure.
2019-9-19
Use props
Medic552
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40978 ft

I purchased it through firecam.  Great support team and assisted our organization with the purchase and a ton of information. https://firecam.com
2019-9-23
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

KerryG Posted at 9-19 07:32
We are an authorized DJI Enterprise Dealer and move a lot of them. Contact us at http://multicopterwarehouse.com or email me at

Well i bit the bullet and got the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Smart Controller. Should have it in a couple of days. Thank you for your time on the phone today Kerry. I have 2 Mavic Pro originals i have been flying for 3 years now so i do know how to fly. I'm also FAA 107 certified. I like the pics i see with the new Mavic Pro 2's so the rest of the options will come in handy for what i will be doing with this one.
2019-9-23
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Medic552 Posted at 9-23 03:27
I purchased it through firecam.  Great support team and assisted our organization with the purchase and a ton of information. https://firecam.com

I already ordered one but thanks for the info
2019-9-23
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>

Thanks BobB, we will get that out today.
2019-9-23
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Thank you KerryG for getting it updated and checked out so i don't end up with a lemon hopefully.

If any of you other people need a new drone, KerryG can fix you up.
2019-9-23
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

KerryG Posted at 9-23 10:01
Thanks BobB, we will get that out today.

Hi Kerry, i received my bird last night, ya last night UPS like to make me wait all day till sometimes after 6pm. Anyway 1st impressions? WOW what a nice case and layout inside of it. Do they make this setup for just your business? If they do then kudos to whomever designed this case. I have everything charged and ready to fly and test except it's been raining so will have to wait till later today. Thanks again for all your help......Bob
Edit:
I forgot to mention the Smart Controller is the bomb from the little time i had it on. As soon as i got it charge i put all of the items back in the case. So many clear protectors you have to remove too on everything and Kerry had to remove some of them to update all of it. I'll have to have a 2nd look to make sure i got them all off. The camera cover will take some time to get used to. Way different than the original Mavic Pro. The bird seems heavier to me too.
2019-9-26
Use props
BobB
Second Officer

Took my M2ED out 2 days ago and had the "front right vision sensor error contact DJI service" so i came back inside and performed the vision test and back in the air i went with no errors whatsoever Not sure why that happened since i had it out already flying it for testing but the error is fixed now.
Just a FYI to other owners that have this same error what to do to get rid of it.

Other than that no other problems like others have had so far.
2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules