PRODUCT REQUEST: Inspire 2 Camera Adapter for Ronin-S/SC Grip
857 4 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>

Back at the release of the Inspire we were promised ground filming options for the Inspire 2.  We all expected an OSMO 2 with the new connector for Inspire 2 cameras.  That was BIG FAT LIE from DJI.  We never got our Ground Filming option for the Inspire 2.  My request is develop a mondule that connects to the battery grip of the Ronin-S/SC to connect the Inspire 2 and eventually the Inspire 3 Cameras.  The lack of ground option stopped me from buying an I2 and a ground unit.  It would be wise of DJI to create truely interchangeable ecosystem.  Cameras that work on the Inspire series and Ronin groound units.
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing this suggestion with us. No worries, I'll forward this request to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-4
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4

they already got it , it´s not looking like you think including physical z stabilization, remote controllable, TB50 and probably costs as much as an inspire 2 body .... I am already saving up
2019-9-5
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>

Flo the Pirate Posted at 9-5 05:03
they already got it , it´s not looking like you think including physical z stabilization, remote controllable, TB50 and probably costs as much as an inspire 2 body .... I am already saving up

What re you talking about?  They never came out with a solution similar to OSMO for Inspire 1.  They came out with 2 handles that you attach to the Inspire 2 and carry the whole damn drone around!
2019-9-6
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 9-6 15:26
What re you talking about?  They never came out with a solution similar to OSMO for Inspire 1.  They came out with 2 handles that you attach to the Inspire 2 and carry the whole damn drone around!

not saying they came out with it yet .....
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules