Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Camera Movement Help Needed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ILPKrlONKIqg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261112 ft

I'm a new Drone pilot. Just Got Mavic 2 Pro. Anyone knows how to move Gimble or camera left to right using controler hardware buttons.Currently I can move by sliding on phones screen , but i want a hardware controlable option for batter perfomance.
2019-9-4
Use props
Fre Mo
First Officer
Flight distance : 803868 ft

I think the only way to move gimbal using sticks is in dual remote mode: one pilot and one cameraman
2019-9-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Finger on screen only for gimbal panning - the gimbal pitch can be controlled using the left dial on the RC
2019-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The yaw gimbal movement left and right can't be used using the remote controller. As you've mentioned, this can only be done using the phone's screen. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-9-5
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft

read the manual you fool....... IDIOT !
2019-9-9
Use props
Muzahid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261112 ft

Bangladesh

Sky Donkey Posted at 2019-9-9 10:58

You Motherfucker
2020-2-20
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 2019-9-9 10:58

Hey, give the guy a break. Like me, he’s a new drone pilot and there’s a lot to learn. Shouldn’t forum members be encouraging us to participate in this wonderful hobby rather than castigating someone who asked a question that the manual may not clearly cover?  Aren’t the proposed FAA regs troubling enough for us?  Come on man, cut us some slack.
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules