Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone having problems transferring Timelapse videos to iPad
577 5 2019-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft

I haven't used my OM2 in a while and I captured some timelapse video which I wanted to edit recently.  When I transferred (via send anywhere and google drive) the videos came across to the iPad blank.  Anyone experience this and know how to fix it?  Thanks in advance
2019-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device did you use to your Osmo mobile 2? Are you transferring the timelapse video phone to phone directly? Have you tried to check the video to your computer if it's playable? If so, did you try to transfer the video from computer to the iPad? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-5
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4

DJI Tony Posted at 9-5 14:43
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device did you use to your Osmo mobile 2? Are you transferring the timelapse video phone to phone directly? Have you tried to check the video to your computer if it's playable? If so, did you try to transfer the video from computer to the iPad? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I am using the Samsung Note 8.  Im transferring from phone to iPad via Google Drive.  The video shows up blank on the iPad side.  It is in MP4 format.  I will try via computer to see if that works.  Thanks for the suggestions
2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STRIDE8 Posted at 9-6 08:16
I am using the Samsung Note 8.  Im transferring from phone to iPad via Google Drive.  The video shows up blank on the iPad side.  It is in MP4 format.  I will try via computer to see if that works.  Thanks for the suggestions

You're most welcome. You could also try to change the format from MP4 to MOV to see if this format would support the iPad. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

If your filming with an iphone and transferring to iPad try airdrop via the camera roll.
2019-9-9
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 01:53
If your filming with an iphone and transferring to iPad try airdrop via the camera roll.

Android Nation !!!!  
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules