Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recording Video from the RC
508 6 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IO826101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20427 ft

Must have the wrong setting for recording video bercause it will automatically shut off the recoding after about 15 seconds in MP4 mode.  Maybe it has to be in MOV mode.  Or maybe it is something else altogether.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. May I ask if you are trying to shoot a 4k footage? since the DJI Phantom 4 Pro will normally stop and create a new video file instead automatically when the video file is larger than 4GB. Also, may I please ask what SD card you are using? if you have a different recommended SD card that we can try to use to check if you will still receive the same problem that would be great for us to further isolate the issue.  Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

Changing from MP4 to MOV won't affect anything, that is not the cause. What SD card do you have? When was the last time you formatted the SD card?
2019-9-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

A Full Micro SD card would give that warning.

I wonder if the SD card is inserted.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geebax Posted at 9-7 15:17
Changing from MP4 to MOV won't affect anything, that is not the cause. What SD card do you have? When was the last time you formatted the SD card?

Thanks for your additional input with regard to this query. We're sure that this would be helpful to our valued DJI Forum members!
2019-9-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 15:16
Thanks for your additional input with regard to this query. We're sure that this would be helpful to our valued DJI Forum members!

Thank you, but it is not of much use unless the OP replies.
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geebax Posted at 9-9 15:31
Thank you, but it is not of much use unless the OP replies.

You're most welcome. Hopefully, our valued DJI customer would respond to this matter. Again, appreciate your support.
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules