Mavic air not reading sd card
1327 3 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ixseVmxDW2pM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 438150 ft

Hi everyone.
My mavic air seems unable to read an sd card. It also is unable to detect a usb connection to a laptop or desktop. What could the problem be?
Many thanks
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we apologize for the trouble. May I please ask what SD card you are using right now? Also, can you please try to use a different USB communication cable for us to further check the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-9-7
Use props
djiuser_ixseVmxDW2pM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 438150 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-7 09:18
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we apologize for the trouble. May I please ask what SD card you are using right now? Also, can you please try to use a different USB communication cable for us to further check the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

I use a 128gb SCANDISK extreme pro micro sd
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ixseVmxDW2pM Posted at 9-7 20:44
I use a 128gb SCANDISK extreme pro micro sd

Thank you for your prompt response. Can you please try to back up all the files inside your SD card into your computer and try to reformat the SD card and check whether the problem will still persist? Also, if there are instances that you may try to use a different SD card for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules