Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Non-Used Threaded holes on RoboMaster S1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>

Got my Robomaster 2 says ago and very pleased ... having to assenble that by yourself makes you appreciate all the technology bundled inside. I love everything about it except that the battery dos not last very long. I wonder if DJI can do a larger battery (like on the Phantom Series) with at least twice the capacity.

There are multiple threaded holes on the chassis (top/bottom) as well on the gimbal (next to the wireless communicator). Anyone knows what those are for? Future accessories or design after-thought?
2019-9-7
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

Both existing (Amazon already catalogs a dozen of them) and future accessories... and expansion...
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JB63. Thank you for choosing DJI and for purchasing the DJI Robomaster S1. With regards to  DJI can do a larger battery for the DJI Robomaster S1. Rest assured that this information will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for future development of the DJI Robomaster S1. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules