Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video fail?
769 9 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drkatherine1
lvl.3

I just went out and took some video and when I came back to play it an error code pops up with video fail. I can see the video is there but it won’t let me play it. Help would be appreciated.
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. May I ask what SD card are you currently using right? Can you please try to play the video in a different media player to see if the issue will still persist. In addition, can you please send us the screenshot of the error message for us to further help you rectify this issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-7
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-7 10:22
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. May I ask what SD card are you currently using right? Can you please try to play the video in a different media player to see if the issue will still persist. In addition, can you please send us the screenshot of the error message for us to further help you rectify this issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

My SD card is a SanDisk Extreme 128GB. Here is the photo of the error message. I took the sd card and I was able to view the movie on my MacBook Pro.  However, any editing that I wanted to do on my DJI app didn't work and I just got this error.
2019-9-9
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

What phone are you using?
2019-9-9
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 9-9 12:16
What phone are you using?

I am using an iiPhone X.
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

drkatherine1 Posted at 9-9 10:14
My SD card is a SanDisk Extreme 128GB. Here is the photo of the error message. [view_image] I took the sd card and I was able to view the movie on my MacBook Pro.  However, any editing that I wanted to do on my DJI app didn't work and I just got this error.

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application and check whether you can now play the video thru the application. Also, if you have a different mobile device that we can try to use just for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-10
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-10 12:20
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application and check whether you can now play the video thru the application. Also, if you have a different mobile device that we can try to use just for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I will do the uninstall and reinstall tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I don’t have another mobile device to try it on. I will post update tomorrow.
2019-9-10
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3

I will do the uninstall and reinstall tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I don’t have another mobile device to try it on. I will post update tomorrow.
2019-9-10
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3

I tried the uninstall and reinstall of the Mimo app ad the videos still won't play.  None of the videos play.  However, the videos that I made in My Story play fine. So I am left with trying to reformat my sd card at this point.
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

drkatherine1 Posted at 9-11 10:25
I tried the uninstall and reinstall of the Mimo app ad the videos still won't play.  None of the videos play.  However, the videos that I made in My Story play fine. So I am left with trying to reformat my sd card at this point.

Thank you for your patience with regards to this concern. Yes, can you please try to back up all your files on your SD card to your Macbook and try to fully reformat your SD card and try to shoot a video and check whether the problem will still persist. Also, can you please provide us your firmware version and the version of your DJI Mimo app that you currently using. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules