DJI Care Refresh, Slow Service, Unresponsive
1313 4 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans44096f89
lvl.1

Has anyone experienced slow turnaround times with using DJI care refresh? I sent my Mavic 2 Pro in with the conrtroller and battery which all got wet when my bag fell into the water (sad face). I received several emails about my case from DJI and they wanted me to send my flight logs, not sure why... I specified that it was a water damage that I needed to get a unit replacement for (or they fix it? I don't know). It arrived on Sept 3rd 2019 and I received an email from DJI asking to send my flight log and I said please process this as a replacement. When they replied they had told me to wait for quotation however, on the service site it says that they are awaiting my reply, which is not the case, I've replied to all emails they've sent.

How long does this process normally take for someone who has expereinced this issue with water damaged aircrafts in need of replacement? I am a little disappointed because the Care Refresh is advertised as "Get right back to flyling" which certainly isn't the case.
Case # For details CAS-3442267-Q7D7D7

2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the slow turnaround because of the data analysis. Our support has received your request and escalated to the appropriate team to proceed with the DJI Care Refresh directly, there should be an update on Monday, we will also push it, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2019-9-8
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Paul,
I've had a very similar and frustrating experience with DJI "Support" -- There is no support believe me. I 100% agree with you, they falsely advertise the speed of their repair process.
You're dealing with the worst company when it comes to customer service, they will not listen to you, nor will they lift a finger to get you what you need. Their ways and policies are not customer friendly and they will not change even if you talk to their 'higher level' support.

My advise, don't fight it, upload the data and wait for them to respond, i've tried fighting it and all it gets you is WORSE frustration with DJI.

2019-9-9
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Oh, and to answer your question, the process took a 4 weeks from when I shipped my damaged drone to when I received it back at my home. Stupidly, it takes 8 days on shipping if you're on the east coast of the United States, as they cheaply offer ground UPS shipping to their California repair facility, and there is NO way to expedite this.

Also, make sure  your remote works when you get it back, mine didn't when i received and DJI still has not provided a resolution, this has been open since June 2019. HOW'S THAT FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT??
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_BtZAS9MBNExU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278294 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-8 01:40
You have our sincere apologies for the slow turnaround because of the data analysis. Our support has received your request and escalated to the appropriate team to proceed with the DJI Care Refresh directly, there should be an update on Monday, we will also push it, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Same thing is happening with me (Mavic Mini). We have recently established a drone-based business and have enjoyed using DJI's products, however, with the hassle filled support  (or the lack thereof) and customer non-service, we are most certainly discontinuing any and all business with Dji. They must have forgotten why they are as big as they are today.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules