Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Derwent Edge Peak District
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mockingbird_71
First Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft

removed for rethink

2019-9-8
Use props
Sean-newbie
Captain
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>

Nice.
Have you ever thought of a flight over Ladybower itself, i.e. a Dambuster run, if that would be legal?
When the heather is in bloom a flight up the Snake Pass from Glossop side would be beautiful I think
Winnats pass might be nice too and spectacular as you go over the edge
2019-9-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful footage
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mockingbird_71. This video is wonderful. Great work and thank you for sharing.
2019-9-8
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

Sean-newbie Posted at 9-8 05:13
Nice.
Have you ever thought of a flight over Ladybower itself, i.e. a Dambuster run, if that would be legal?
When the heather is in bloom a flight up the Snake Pass from Glossop side would be beautiful I think

Hi ya sean, yes the dambuster run is a great idea only problem is the legality side of it ! with it being a national park under the control of the national trust they dont like you flying over there land. Also that area is very busy with air traffic believe it or not they have trainer aircraft up there all the time! last thing i want is any kind of incursion with air traffic. Snake pass not a problem same with the winnits pass although when uou get further down the hope valley its in the area of the glider site so i stay well away !
2019-9-9
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 08:06
Hello and good day mockingbird_71. This video is wonderful. Great work and thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much for your kind words and hope to be inetracting with the site much more as ive many videos to share
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

What a landscape. thanks for sharing.
2019-9-9
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 01:16
What a landscape. thanks for sharing.

You are most welcome thank you for your kind words ! that area is only 30 minutes from me so get up there all the time
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

mockingbird_71 Posted at 9-9 01:17
You are most welcome thank you for your kind words ! that area is only 30 minutes from me so get up there all the time

My pleasure
2019-9-9
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

Sean-newbie Posted at 9-8 05:13
Nice.

removed for rethink

2019-9-9
Use props
Sean-newbie
Captain
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>

Almost as bad/good as the  "Mach Loop" in Wales that the RAF etc. use.
For what it is worth I don't think the National Trust can stop you flying over their land but they can stop you from landing or taking off from it but, with aircraft buzzing about, I agree too risky, even if I am correct.

Froggart Edge? Any climbers might like the video, that is if it is still used, though the trees that I recollect were there when I was last there might be a pain in the propellors lol or block the view

2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mockingbird_71 Posted at 9-9 01:15
Thank you very much for your kind words and hope to be inetracting with the site much more as ive many videos to share

You are very much welcome mockingbird_71. We really hope to see the other videos you have created in the near future. Thank you and keep on flying.
2019-9-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great footage, thanks for sharing
2019-9-10
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

2019-9-10
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>

Nice video. U.K. is built for drone! Too bad, too much rules.
2019-9-10
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer

2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules