Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Express Support Request Frushtration
1162 4 2019-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffreyWhittakerPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 538455 ft

So after a year of no crashes, my Mavic Air cliped a tree and fell to the ground. I purchased DJI Refresh filled sent in an email and they
wrote back telling me I may want to look at express service. So I start to fill out the form, and the system tells me my serial number.
I get this message "
Sorry, the SN you entered is not bound to DJI Care Refresh. Please enter the SN again or contact DJI Support." The problem is

I purchased the drone from DJI and purchased the Refresh with the drone. Very frushtraded process.

2019-9-8
Use props
Jeffrey Whittaker
lvl.1

The  frustration is I purchased the DJI Care Refresh when I purchased the drone from DJI and also renewed it a month ago, and the system doesn't seem to see that I have the service in the express area.
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry about the experience. Please PM your Aircraft's Serial Number to further check whether your unit still have Care Refresh bound to it and help you further.

Thanks!
2019-9-8
Use props
JeffreyW
lvl.1

Sent you pm with serial number
2019-9-8
Use props
JeffreyW
lvl.1

Well frustration was due on my part, I entered the wrong serial number I used an O instead of a 0 (zero).... Support on this forum caught the mistake... amazing support thank you DJI Diana
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules