Quickshoot without DLog mode
2125 8 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyRi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708842 ft
  • >>>

Hi, when I do a quickshot with mavic2 Pro I don't have a DLog video, for everything else is OK.... I have video in DLog format.  Where is the problem?

2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Dlog is not supported in the quick shot modes.
2019-9-9
Use props
Fre Mo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 803868 ft

you will have to learn to pilot to replicate these moves
2019-9-9
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371594 ft

Fre Mo Posted at 9-9 05:21
you will have to learn to pilot to replicate these moves

I don´t think that this is an appropriate reply  - learning to fly is inherent, if you are a drone pilot, nobody needs those instructions. If a producer launches new features, it cannot always be up to the user, to find out the limitations and accept those. As we are talking about the Mavic 2 PRO: what is PRO, when you quickly switch into the Quickshot-Mode to make a - guess ! - yeah, Quickshot and suddenly loose your Dlog PRO-adjustments ? If it would switch into the D-Cinelike - not really a solution, but better than normal - but even this mode disappeared.

The answer should be, that it soon will be possible to shoot the quickshots in D-Log and that the D-Cinelike will be replaced - wish DJI to work on that ...
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Quickshot mode doesn't support the D-Log mode due to that this feature use H264 format and the D-log mode requires H265. Hope that this information would help with regard to your query. Thank you for understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-9
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft

On board processing not up to working with h.265 to make the finished clips like it does with h.264.
2019-9-9
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1

Thank you, i understand the facts, this seems to be a question of what is possible with onboard-processing. So it would at least help to have the Cinelike for h.264 back in the app ...
2019-9-9
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1

... and to shoot Quickshots with 25 fps.
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Tawrank Posted at 9-9 13:51
Thank you, i understand the facts, this seems to be a question of what is possible with onboard-processing. So it would at least help to have the Cinelike for h.264 back in the app ...

Its disappointing we don't have d-Cinelike,  when I ordered I didn't realise that was missing when it was present on the zoom.  Stupidly I expected this to be an upgrade over the lower/older models, but that was my mistake.
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules