Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tripod in stock
846 6 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c5ec5fc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1155663 ft
  • >>>

Does anyone know when the tripod for the osmo Mobile 3 will be in stock? I have a trip coming up and I was hoping to purchase one before I go. Cheers
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for choosing DJI and we do appreciate your interest with the tripod for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. As of the moment, we don't have any time frame yet when will the tripod for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/os ... -v2&position=3. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-9-9
Use props
Curts Randall
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 09:36
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for choosing DJI and we do appreciate your interest with the tripod for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. As of the moment, we don't have any time frame yet when will the tripod for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-grip-tripod?from=search-result-v2&position=3. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your valued support.

Sounds great, I’m signed up. Thanks for your help
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Curts Randall Posted at 9-9 10:06
Sounds great, I’m signed up. Thanks for your help

You are very much welcome Curts Randall. If you have any other inquires or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 15:07
You are very much welcome Curts Randall. If you have any other inquires or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

It appears that you have stock of the combo pack that includes the tripod,  can you confirm that you do have stock?
2019-9-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>

There are about a thousand similar tripods eBay or Amazon - I use the PGYTech one which usefully clamps its legs together magnetically when not spread out.
2019-9-10
Use props
Curts Randall
Second Officer
  • >>>

fansfe82067d Posted at 9-10 03:07
There are about a thousand similar tripods eBay or Amazon - I use the PGYTech one which usefully clamps its legs together magnetically when not spread out.

I’ve tried many of them and they just feel cheap and I ended up returning them. The tripod from the ronin-sc is perfect and it appears that the build quality is the same for the osmo Mobile 3 tripod. Can’t have enough mini tripod stands!
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules