DIJGO4 crashing on crystalsky 7.85
1530 10 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft

Hello

Since last update of crystalsky 7,85" with a Mavic 2 I've got a lot of crashing problems.
When I switch on the crystalsky and connect the drone  I usualy have this information : "DJI GO 4 not responding" "do you want to close it ?"
I need a least 3 times rebooting to have a correct connection.

What is this problem ????
Why is it imposible to downgrad firmware of crystralsky ?

2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that this problem occurs upon updating the latest DJI Go 4 app version? Would it be possible if you could provide us a screenshot showing the problem? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-9
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 13:30
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that this problem occurs upon updating the latest DJI Go 4 app version? Would it be possible if you could provide us a screenshot showing the problem? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony, here some copy of CS screen when crashing.
2019-9-18
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

Had the same issue until I deleted all third party apps off the Crystalsky. Seems no matter what programs I loaded it would cause this error. Curious if you have any third party apps installed?
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stefgo Posted at 9-18 03:03
Hi Tony, here some copy of CS screen when crashing.[view_image][view_image]

Thanks for sharing this information to us, We will forward this problem to our designated department, however, may we know what is the firmware and application version of your Crystal Sky for further assistance. This problem has occurred prior to updating the application, correct? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4

DJI Tony Posted at 9-19 15:15
Thanks for sharing this information to us, We will forward this problem to our designated department, however, may we know what is the firmware and application version of your Crystal Sky for further assistance. This problem has occurred prior to updating the application, correct? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony, please find infos you need (copy of crystalsky status and firmwares) Everything is updated...
2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stefgo Posted at 9-22 23:17
Hi Tony, please find infos you need (copy of crystalsky status and firmwares) Everything is updated...[view_image] [view_image]

Hi, thanks for the information. We will coordinate the situation with our designated department for further check. I'll keep you posted on the latest progress of this problem. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stefgo Posted at 9-22 23:17
Hi Tony, please find infos you need (copy of crystalsky status and firmwares) Everything is updated...[view_image] [view_image]

Hi, thanks for waiting with regard to this matter. May we know if the screen will freeze when encountering this error message or you could still select the "Wait" and "Ok" option? Please verify to us. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-24
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4

DJI Tony Posted at 9-24 13:01
Hi, thanks for waiting with regard to this matter. May we know if the screen will freeze when encountering this error message or you could still select the "Wait" and "Ok" option? Please verify to us. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony, yes I've got this message "wait" or "OK" to close DJI go 4 app.
I did not remember if this message arrive each time...

Thanks
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stefgo Posted at 9-24 22:17
Hi Tony, yes I've got this message "wait" or "OK" to close DJI go 4 app.
I did not remember if this message arrive each time...

Thanks for the inquiry. The app would crash, however, you could still get rid of this prompt message by selecting "OK"? Therefore, the screen of the Crystal Sky doesn't freeze? Please let us know for further assistance.
2019-9-26
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4

I have to reboot crystalsky one or two more times sometimes... If I click OK it takes to long to get a response of the CS.

Sometime CS work fine at the first attempt but sometimes I need one or two more reboots.

Thanks
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules