Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't update to latest on Smart Controller
1525 4 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans62a33338
New

Hi All,
I read that there was a new DJI GO 4 app version.
So offcourse i took my Smart Controller and tried to update it. When i open GO 4 an update notice came up and i pressed yes, but nothing happend.

If i go into settings in GO 4 and press 'Check for updates' it says it's latest, even through im running V4.3.16!
Photo 09-09-2019, 23.05.56.jpg

Please see the video i took see Link
2019-9-9
Use props
fans62a33338
New

https://youtu.be/MzT_L1eA6NU
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Later the DJI Smart Controller’s DJI GO 4 can be updated separately. A system prompt will pop up indicating a new DJI GO 4 version. Or users can download the DJI GO 4 install pack to the remote controller to update DJI GO 4. If there will be an available newer version of the app for the Smart controller, the built-in DJI GO 4 app would automatically be prompted allowing you to update separately. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-9
Use props
On Point
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 13:41
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Later the DJI Smart Controller’s DJI GO 4 can be updated separately. A system prompt will pop up indicating a new DJI GO 4 version. Or users can download the DJI GO 4 install pack to the remote controller to update DJI GO 4. If there will be an available newer version of the app for the Smart controller, the built-in DJI GO 4 app would automatically be prompted allowing you to update separately. Thank you for your support.

Hi DJI Tony, I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with the Smart Controller. I was told that the Smart Controller only runs on the Pilot App. I did see the file for the DJI Go 4 App in there but it was empty. Also can you tell me what the next updates for the Smart Controller are going to be?
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

On Point Posted at 9-9 13:57
Hi DJI Tony, I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with the Smart Controller. I was told that the Smart Controller only runs on the Pilot App. I did see the file for the DJI Go 4 App in there but it was empty. Also can you tell me what the next updates for the Smart Controller are going to be?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is not compatible with the DJI GO 4 app and it could only support DJI Pilot and GS pro. Regarding the next update for the Smart controller, as of the time being, we don't have information when will be the next update. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules