Never again
2316 9 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118944 ft

For 1 month now my M210 V2 RTK has been for repair in holland at DJI i have a DJI care Enterprise on it and still no new drone. This is the worst ... i ever met. I pay what? 2100 USD for what? Over 1 month of repairs Why the **** and what the f**** are DJI doing? This is a agreed warranty failure and i shall not need to wait....

NEVER EVER AGAIN DJI AND NEVER EVER AGAIN A EXTRA INSURANCE THAT DOSENT DO A F**K WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS.

i got my dro e in march...and i ha e had it functionalble for 2.5 mo th untill now...for this i pay licensee....

Never ever again.
2019-9-10
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

This has happened ... the RTK// GPS function was broken ( warranty issue)  they send it back after it was "repaired"...on return it is transport damaged to such a degree I claimed a new, because the damages was not small. I do have a DJI care ENTERPRISE for over 2000 USD and im in titled to a quick FIX a NEW DRONE.

The repaircenter in Holland declines my calls, they only speak to the dealer, the dealer cant do anything about my DJI care...

this is MY case file MINDY or WHOM it may concern , NOW FIX IT! I will take this case to hell and back, I will put on social MEDIAS I will go to TV local as worldwide I will post all casefiles and the way this has been treated online for all to SEE, I gic YOU one chance to sort this matter out FAST and professionally, I do think im in titled to some kind of "goodwill" when this is settled.

WE don't PAY over 32000 USD for a treatment like this. That's the bottom LINE

CAS -3476904-Q2Y4H2

William
2019-9-10
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

CAS 3476904-Q2Y4H2

So, shortly, from the beginning it was a warranty, on devlivery back it got transport damaged in a way that made me feel forced to claim a NEW Drone, I have waited now for a LONG time and NO ONE speaks to me from DJI, all they do is say email...

I have a DJI CARE ENTERPRISE that I paid over 2000 USD for and I wonder why the hell U don't state and do your part of that agreement.

I have now prepared a LAWSUITE and I it will be active in 7 days,

If I do not here from you in anyway I will call upon a BREACH of CONTRACT regarding the agreement on the DJI CARE Enterprise insurance.

The latest news is that the drone did not PASS the flight test, so I wonder WHY do I not get a NEW drone as the agreement STATES?

// W
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi William, we are terribly sorry for what happened and the unpleasant experience with our repair center, your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for a better follow-up, we will have someone to contact you very soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-9-10
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Finally someone that ACTS, thank You
2019-9-10
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Yeah it took a lawsuite to get attention...
2019-9-11
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

What?!! How did they listen
2019-9-12
Use props
Drönarkonsulten Syd
lvl.2

Sweden

SupCarlos Posted at 2019-9-12 18:24
What?!! How did they listen

The promised 2 Tb55 batteries but i have seen nothing YET.... also i have a issue with one of teh antenna mounts and this is a clear warranty issue but it looks like i have to pay the repair... this is a joke... the drone has less then 10 h in air and the condition of all items belonging to the drone is in EXCELENT condition... but still i am to pay for it... I must say the DJI expreience is a nightmare and just to mention all GIMBALL overloads on my XT is and forced to land and restart makes me wanna put the drone in a thrower and use it for clay pigeon shooting pratice ...
2020-3-6
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah that sounds like such a frustrating thing to deal with... I would advise you to keep talking to them until they understand, sometimes its hard for them to get it
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Drönarkonsulten Syd Posted at 3-6 05:14
The promised 2 Tb55 batteries but i have seen nothing YET.... also i have a issue with one of teh antenna mounts and this is a clear warranty issue but it looks like i have to pay the repair... this is a joke... the drone has less then 10 h in air and the condition of all items belonging to the drone is in EXCELENT condition... but still i am to pay for it... I must say the DJI expreience is a nightmare and just to mention all GIMBALL overloads on my XT is and forced to land and restart makes me wanna put the drone in a thrower and use it for clay pigeon shooting pratice ...

Sorry to know the previous complaint CAS-3533537-D9Q5P9 still hasn't been solved, I see our team has provided the offer but hasn't received your response, I will verify with them the status.
For the antenna mounts, may we have the specific case number? You have so many cases under your account, which is difficult for us to locate the said case, thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules