Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS 13 Support
1276 4 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Will DJI officially announce they support IOS 13 or can we safely assume that this description will automatically include IOS 13 the day its released.  I'd hate to upgrade have an issue and then be told they dont support IOS 13 yet.

iOS V 4.3.20
Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later (Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom requires iOS 10.0.2 or later).
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, iOS 13 is not yet compatible with our DJI applications since it hasn't released officially to the iOS use. However, I would coordinate this situation to our designated department for a heads up about this upcoming version. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-10 08:51
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, iOS 13 is not yet compatible with our DJI applications since it hasn't released officially to the iOS use. However, I would coordinate this situation to our designated department for a heads up about this upcoming version. Thank you for your support.

DJI Tony,  how will we know when it is officially supported as the GM release came out yesterday.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 9-10 23:50
DJI Tony,  how will we know when it is officially supported as the GM release came out yesterday.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Once the iOS 13 has been released, our designated department would check this new version for compatibility matter to our application. However, I've forwarded this to our team to check the version as early as possible. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 9-10 23:50

Hi, thanks for waiting with regard to this matter. Our designated department is currently working on compatibility matter between the latest version of the iOS and DJI applications. The compatible application would be released in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules