Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI assistant 2 for Mac
1940 7 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuartholmes66
lvl.1

I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 software 3 times now but I can't find it on my system. I downloaded the installer package and went through the motions three times but it is nowhere to be found on my Mac. Help please. I'm trying to update the firmware on my Mavic Air as I have a ESC message and cannot take off.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what happened to y our drone prior to experience this error message? Please locate the "Application" section for your Mac and search for "Assistant" to possibly installed it with your Mac. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-10
Use props
stuartholmes66
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-10 10:45
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what happened to y our drone prior to experience this error message? Please locate the "Application" section for your Mac and search for "Assistant" to possibly installed it with your Mac. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony and thanks for your reply. I have been on an expedition to the coast of Greenland and one day it was working, the next it had the ESC error message. The drone has only had around 15 to 20 flights, it has always been flown within it's parameters, kept safe and secure in its case, it has never hit anything and never badly landed. It was far from ideal to lose the use with the last days of the expedition to go.
I have found the Assistant and updated the firmware but am still getting the message. Is there anything else I can check without having to send it back to DJI?
Thanks for any advice.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stuartholmes66@gmail.com Posted at 9-10 14:25
Hi Tony and thanks for your reply. I have been on an expedition to the coast of Greenland and one day it was working, the next it had the ESC error message. The drone has only had around 15 to 20 flights, it has always been flown within it's parameters, kept safe and secure in its case, it has never hit anything and never badly landed. It was far from ideal to lose the use with the last days of the expedition to go.
I have found the Assistant and updated the firmware but am still getting the message. Is there anything else I can check without having to send it back to DJI?
Thanks for any advice.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could provide us a screenshot showing the problem? Have you tried to restart the aircraft multiple times to see if there will be changes? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-11
Use props
stuartholmes66
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-10 10:45
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what happened to y our drone prior to experience this error message? Please locate the "Application" section for your Mac and search for "Assistant" to possibly installed it with your Mac. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your reply. I have just returned from an expedition to Greenland where my new Mavic  Air flew 37 times before stopping. One day it was working, the next I had the 'ESC' message. The drone has always been flown witrhin its parameters and launched and landed safely without haying anything. There alas been nothing untoward that has happened and I was very disappointed to lose the capability a few days before the end of our trip in such incredible surroundings.
I found the Assistant and updated the firmware but no change. If you have any more suggestions for things to try before I send it back to DJI I would be grateful.
Stuart
2019-9-11
Use props
stuartholmes66
lvl.1

Apologies for the multiple posts, it didn't seem to be updating bt obviously it was - became clear after I restarted the forum thread. Sorry.

I have tried multiple times to turn off and back on but the same message keeps appearing not allowing take off. I will take a photo and send later.
2019-9-11
Use props
stuartholmes66
lvl.1

2019-9-12
Use props
fansac731ecc
lvl.1

I have sent it back to DJI, we'll see what they say.
2019-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules