Tello with white DJI goggles??
6650 4 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sampson9602
lvl.1

Does anyone know if there is a way to pair the Tello with the original white DJI FPV goggles?

I use them with my Mavic Air, but would love to use them with a smaller, less expensive drone that I could be a little more careless with.

Thanks!
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Unfortunately, the DJI Goggles is not compatible with the Tello drone and we don't have available goggles that supported and compatible with the Tello drone. You may try to visit the Ryze webpage for further assistance. Hope this helps. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-10
Use props
sampson9602
lvl.1

Shoot. Looks like I'll be springing for the whole new FPV set up. Going to be expensive, but looks very impressive.
2019-9-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Dear customer,
Thanks for your love for Tello. Tello needs its wifi to connect our device. But DJI Googles may use a special connection method to connect with drone or controller. You can pay attention to the mobile phone VR glasses case. After connect to our device and enter into the VR mode, we need to put our mobile phone into the mobile phone VR glasses case. Then, wearing the glasses case and enjoy the VR mode.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-9-12
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft

Works well in VR phone case , not as good as my dji goggles
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules