haveing trouble updateing firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larshgrubb
lvl.1

greetings, im new to droneing and have aquired myself a barely used phantom 3 Pro, im trying to flash the firmware on my AC with a memorycard but no matter how many tries it stil fails.
i format the card (64GB) every time, download the newest file from dji site but still it just beeps with the led flashing green and red for say 15 sec then turns solid red and constantly makeing noise. ill attatch the log  from the misc folder if that helps.

my controller also have a faulty usb card so im waiting for the hdmi upgrade to arrive in the mail.  but this should not have anything to do with upgradeing the firmware of the AC

if anyone have any idea on how to help its apriciated

thanks
log.jpg
2019-9-10
Use props
larshgrubb
lvl.1

Update. Tried flashing multiple versions but ended up back to the original firmware 1.02.06 with debug. Guess i will have to wait and try to updateing via the dji go app when ive installed the HDMI upgrade om the RC..
2019-9-11
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft

Why do you want to update ?

Many people never update and all is fine.
2019-9-12
Use props
larshgrubb
lvl.1

yeah i know, i should have never tried updateing. thought it would help but no.
got my hdmi upgrade for RC but now theres no video feed in the go app   
guess the:
[00028265][15 00][00] device not detected
[00041319][08 00][00] device not detected
is the reason for no video...
the first owner had no problems with the P3P untill the remote stopped connecting with the app due to the faulty usb board.
The Drone is barely used so cant find any logical reason that is shoud be a hardware malfunction. gonna try and roll back to the functional FW 1.02.0006, hope that sorts it out..
if anyone has a better easier fix for it its apriciated
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules