Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
please delete.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmhirtle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118845 ft

Canada

please delete.
2015-6-9
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 824672 ft
United States

How was the K Index in your area yesterday? Here in New England it was 6 all day, which would explain GPS lost.
I try to fly in Atti. mode as much as possible for that reason alone.
2015-6-9
Use props
jmhirtle
lvl.1

Canada

tapboxer@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-10 02:45
How was the K Index in your area yesterday? Here in New England it was 6 all day, which would explai ...

I'm afraid I did not know this term before reading your post. I'm not sure what the K-index was but what you are saying makes a lot of sense to me. I'll look it up and check it out.

Thanks for educating me. I had no idea this was even a thing, but I guess it makes sense now that somebody has mentioned it.
2015-6-9
Use props
jmhirtle
lvl.1

Canada

tapboxer@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-10 02:45
How was the K Index in your area yesterday? Here in New England it was 6 all day, which would explai ...

I'm in Nova Scotia. So I'm was probably in the same condition as you. Currently my K index is saying 5. I'm betting thats what threw me off.
2015-6-9
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 824672 ft
United States

I just learned about it myself... it seems to make sense though... I use a android app on my phone, that just runs in the back ground and puts the number up at the top https://play.google.com/store/ap ... onitor&hl=en... I dont run anything other then the DJI pilot app on my Ipad mini that i use for my I1

2015-6-10
Use props
jmhirtle
lvl.1

Canada

it looks like the measure the K index in the Hover app.  Found this one a few days ago mentioned somewhere on a forum. It has a preflight checklist that automates checking things like weather, humidity, temp and the k index. It's really a great app and the drop news feed is very useful.
http://www.hoverapp.io
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules