Linking Googles and two controllers
998 2 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI8al
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34987 ft

Is there a way to link two controllers and the Googles but so that non of the controllers are linked via the googles - so they are all independent?
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that wanted to use two controllers to one aircraft whilst the DJI Goggles is connected? As of the time being, the DJI spark doesn't support dual remote controller feature. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI8al
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34987 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-11 08:08
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that wanted to use two controllers to one aircraft whilst the DJI Goggles is connected? As of the time being, the DJI spark doesn't support dual remote controller feature. Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

Using a Mavic Pro Platinum. I manage to connect both controllers and the Googles. However, if you do not have the Googles switched on you need to rebind the secondary controller to the air craft. It would be ideal if all three could be bound to the air craft and then just turn on what you are using rather than having to re-bind depending on the gear you have that day.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules