Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New for a wireless remote for Osmo Action
1087 6 9-11 13:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tntoolman1
lvl.1

Took my Osmo Action on a cruiise to Alaska last week. Have a nice selfie stick with a mount for my iPhone X. When trying to do selfie's, even when the iPhone is mounted above the handle of the stick, it's very difficult to look at the camera and hit the photo button on the DJI app. Since there is no physical button on that model of the iPhone, you are really guessing where the botton is. If there is no plans for a remote (preferabliy water proof as well), looks like I take my GoPro on the next adventure, as I have a remote for that.
9-11 13:52
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day tntoolman1. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. Rest assured that this thread will be cascaded to the proper DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Action, It's functionality and it's accessories. Thank you.
9-13 09:37
Use props
djiuser_q3fxdTsMLDij
New

Hallo,
I am new. I use the DJI Osmo Action to make clips for the footballteam. The OSMO is at 6,30 meter high lamp-stand!
I use the app to controll the on/off of the recording! The wlan range is very low (8 meters) and breaks off constantly!
I am very disappointed!

Befor the OSMO Action I used the two Gopro6 and the remote-control. It was possible to have syncronized records with on push (record on and off).
The range was up to 150 meters. Unfortunately, the wireless connection did not work reliably. As soon as the cams were in use for more than half an hour, the radio connection sporadically broke off! Cause: heat development! I was disappointed sold sold the Gopros and switched to OSM Action Cam.

Unfortunately, there is no remote control for the Osmo Action at all. I am bewildered!
Is a remote control planned here? If not, then please give me a clear answer!
I have to try for another camera that can do that!

Stefan

10-7 08:07
Use props
MARK61
lvl.1
Italy

Ciao,anche io credo sia importante avere un telecomando per scattare foto e registrare video che possa funzionare senza usare lo smatphone
10-20 08:21
Use props
MARK61
lvl.1
Italy

MARK61 Posted at 10-20 08:21
Ciao,anche io credo sia importante avere un telecomando per scattare foto e registrare video che possa funzionare senza usare lo smatphone

20191029_070311.jpg
10-28 22:06
Use props
djiuser_I0MLJoQQAzJ4
New

India

Used it as a helmet cam and loved the osmo action. But without a remote it is extremely inconvenient to use while on the motorcycle. I'm regretting for not having bought the GoPro.
11-10 04:12
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.1
United States

Why don't you use the voice commands to start, stop recording and take photos?
11-15 04:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules