Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Major audio issues when broadcasting through the DJI Go app and t...
985 5 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft

The audio is terribly muffled each time I braodcast to Facebook Live through the DJI Go app while using the Osmo Mobile 2. I can switch to the Facebook app and I have no problems, but then I can't use the active track or other features (the only reason I purchased the Osmo). New products are great (Osmo Mobile 3, I'm looking at you), but please fix the problems in the existing product lineup and required apps first.
2019-9-11
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>

You are not broadcasting. You are transmitting a program or video feed. Broadcasting uses the public airways.
2019-9-11
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer

TheCameraGuy Posted at 9-11 17:31
You are not broadcasting. You are transmitting a program or video feed. Broadcasting uses the public airways.

That’s so helpful! Problem solved! The power of proper term usage has magically remedied my technical problem. Yay!
2019-9-11
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft

LUX.aerial Posted at 9-11 21:33
That’s so helpful! Problem solved! The power of proper term usage has magically remedied my technical problem. Yay!

Man some people just have to be perfect
2019-9-12
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer

STRIDE8 Posted at 9-12 06:20
Man some people just have to be perfect

I forget that from time to time and think others have come to terms with life’s messiness. We humans try our best to straighten things out, sort, file, define and categorize, but life and the human experience are rarely conducive to such activities - beyond the classroom or the clinic. In common speech, general understanding is the aim, thus the consensus thought concerning definitions of individual terms are secondary. Moreover, pointing out the small missteps of other’s publicly makes one look like a nitpicking prude.
2019-9-15
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>

LUX.aerial Posted at 9-11 21:33

No it didn’t. You are still an A$$ .
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules