Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4K recording
781 5 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MGOO1GilH3gN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2638 ft

I have a dji magic pro zoom and am having trouble recording in 4K.  In settings I have selected 4K recording at 24 FPS.   But when I view the information in my playback video I see the size is 1920 / 1088.  How can I record in 4K?
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. When recording a video or capturing a photo, there would be 2 files that would automatically generate, the file that is saved in your DJI GO 4 app is a cache file only with low resolution. Therefore, to check the original file, please export the video or photo using the SD card that is inserted to your aircraft. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-12
Use props
theothernt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436171 ft

Just to make sure, are you checking the videos on the micro-SD card from the drone?
2019-9-12
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft

That sounds like he's playing back from the cache not the SD card.
2019-9-12
Use props
djiuser_MGOO1GilH3gN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2638 ft

gnirtS Posted at 9-12 10:06
That sounds like he's playing back from the cache not the SD card.

Yes. I’m checking the video replay on my smart controller. Can I look at the drone recorded video by inserting it’s sad card into the smart controller instead of my PC? Or can I download it from the drone?
2019-9-12
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft

You can put the SD card into the drone.
Downlinking only transfers non h265 video (so not dlog).

It will play back using the drone SD card in the SC (or any other computer).
2019-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules