Unable to assign the Arm switch mode in the Goggles Controller menu
3136 3 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansad352266
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206775 ft

I can't assign mode switches through the FPV goggles in the controller menu. I tried to assign SC as the arm switch but it doesn't stick after leaving the menu and therefor I can't arm the Air Unit. I assigned the Aux channels in Betaflight and I can make the font blue, change the switch mode, but it doesn't save for some reason. When I assign another switch to another mode the previous assigned switch goes back to N/A. Did anybody experience this or knows how to fix this?

2019-9-11
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft

I emailed DJI about this and they said control bindings must be performed in Betaflight despite them showing it off in video previews. It should be a feature that comes later in the goggles but as of right now I would just bind your controls via Betaflight. They actually have a decent video about how to do it in the tutorial section for FPV.
2019-9-15
Use props
fansad352266
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206775 ft

Thanks Charmande, it works. Kinda dumb of DJI to keep this tutorial up for a function in the future. Duh!!
2019-9-16
Use props
fanseb34beab
New

United States

Charmande Posted at 2019-9-15 20:02
I emailed DJI about this and they said control bindings must be performed in Betaflight despite them showing it off in video previews. It should be a feature that comes later in the goggles but as of right now I would just bind your controls via Betaflight. They actually have a decent video about how to do it in the tutorial section for FPV.

What is this video called? Can’t find it
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules