Battery
807 3 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sjl School
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185249 ft

Same old storey, I work in education with a number of drones DJI Mavic is one, Its over 1year old with 3 batts, guess what you leave it for 6 weeks and 2 of the 3 batteries don’t work anymore, 1 has 13 cycles the other 17. You follow the instructions discharge them to 40% come back and they don’t work. DJI support answer "buy new batteries". its not great from custom service when we are promoting DJI products in education with young film makers, to have no support from DJI, I personally use a Autel EVO and will be looking to move the School to Autel when we replace the Drones my dealings with them have been super. DJI get your act together your batteries should last longer than this, it’s not good enough. sorry for the rant I am not happy with you.

2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to read on the troubles, I understand that must be frustrated for you. May I know more details about the battery issue? If it wouldn't be powered on, you can try to keep charging the batteries and see if they will get back to life. If that doesn't work and the batteries are beyond the warranty period, I am sorry to tell that they may not be able to cover by warranty. Hope your kind understanding.
2019-9-12
Use props
Sjl School
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185249 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 9-12 04:33
I am sorry to read on the troubles, I understand that must be frustrated for you. May I know more details about the battery issue? If it wouldn't be powered on, you can try to keep charging the batteries and see if they will get back to life. If that doesn't work and the batteries are beyond the warranty period, I am sorry to tell that they may not be able to cover by warranty. Hope your kind understanding.

they both charge up ok and all green lights light up but when placed into the drone the hand set gives a faulty batt message.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sjl School Posted at 9-12 05:00
they both charge up ok and all green lights light up but when placed into the drone the hand set gives a faulty batt message.

I am sorry about this, in this case, you may need to replace the battery.
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules