Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problems with the assistance of ronin s of netherlans
1617 8 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e670604
lvl.2

hi, I write here in the forum because it happened to me how strange sending in assistance my ronin s, let's start from the beginning, I sent my ronin s in assistance because I could not balance it properly from off, turning it to the left or right as the official tutorial explains, he didn't want to know to stay still, and the other reason was that one of the engines gave too much power when I rotated the cam to the right, the power went beyond I-5 and reached -9, on his return I I immediately noticed that my gimbal was scratched in several places and the problem of balancing persisted so, I immediately sent an email to djisupport who immediately sent me the label for the umpteenth sending, on his second return, I immediately realize that the problem of balancing persisted and then got worse because now even the tilt axle motor gave too much power, and I also noticed that I was missing a component to my gimbal.
I don't expect a company like dji to be so important, it has such inattentive carers.
I immediately sent another email to djisupport but I still haven't received any reply, what should I do? I am extremely disappointed
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to hear the difficulties you had experienced. To check whether your gimbal is balanced properly, please take something like the included charger and place it under one of the tripod legs and hold the handle. With your other hand, go into the App and run the balance test. All 3 axes should be Excellent if properly balanced. Besides, please perform an Auto Tune.
And you mentioned that a component is missing, could you please confirm the missing part? If would be nice if you can provide a picture of it, I will do my best to help.
2019-9-12
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3144642 ft
  • >>>

Hi.. i know you situation I understand you ... I had an aesthetic problem with the mounting plate of the room ... detected immediately at the time the package was received. I was offered to change all the Ronin Sc I just bought (it was enough to replace the plate in my opinion) .. I am attaching the photo of what arrived to me ....
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MauroM1982 Posted at 9-17 03:42
Hi.. i know you situation I understand you ... I had an aesthetic problem with the mounting plate of the room ... detected immediately at the time the package was received. I was offered to change all the Ronin Sc I just bought (it was enough to replace the plate in my opinion) .. I am attaching the photo of what arrived to me ....[view_image]

Hi Mauro, we have replied to your own thread, please keep us updated here https://forum.dji.com/thread-198236-1-1.html so that we can keep following it. Thank you.
2019-9-17
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-17 04:50
Hi Mauro, we have replied to your own thread, please keep us updated here https://forum.dji.com/thread-198236-1-1.html so that we can keep following it. Thank you.

Thanks so much dear Mindy
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MauroM1982 Posted at 9-17 05:21
Thanks so much dear Mindy

You are very welcome, it is my pleasure to help you with.
2019-9-19
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-19 04:58

Hi...

the arm is loose, it is all crumbled and arrived in these bad conditions, in my opinion it is not the screw .. because I noticed that it is only on this arm, and it does not rub. I believe it is (since it is the third) a constructive problem ... can you investigate?

Thanks
2019-9-26
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-19 04:58

Hi...

the arm is loose, it is all crumbled and arrived in these bad conditions, in my opinion it is not the screw .. because I noticed that it is only on this arm, and it does not rub. I believe it is (since it is the third) a constructive problem ... can you investigate?

Thanks
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MauroM1982 Posted at 9-26 06:27
Hi...

the arm is loose, it is all crumbled and arrived in these bad conditions, in my opinion it is not the screw .. because I noticed that it is only on this arm, and it does not rub. I believe it is (since it is the third) a constructive problem ... can you investigate?

Our supervisor will contact you again for further advice, please note the email, thank you.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules