Please make an air unit capable of handling 6S
2769 6 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silpheedx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11936 ft

Please make an air unit capable of handling 6S betteries. Most racers use 6S these days.
2019-9-12
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft

Many people are wanting this and I hope to see it soon along with other improvements. It's a good first outing though and maybe Fatshark will bring the heat with Bytefrost eventually.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day silpheedx. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with regards to this matter. Rest assured that I will be cascading this information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI and it's products. Thank you.
2019-9-13
Use props
Kidtrailboss
lvl.1

You can use it with 6S if you have the right ESC FC combo that regulates the voltage to the Air unit.
2019-9-13
Use props
Furadi
lvl.1

I had a couple of these laying around... works great.
https://www.getfpv.com/diatone-12v-2a-voltage-regulator.html
2019-9-15
Use props
silpheedx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11936 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 09:06
Hello and good day silpheedx. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with regards to this matter. Rest assured that I will be cascading this information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI and it's products. Thank you.

Thank you so much ^_^ . Not to worry. In the mean time I'm using a voltage regulator. Just a " in the future would be awesome if" idea
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

silpheedx Posted at 9-17 08:32
Thank you so much ^_^ . Not to worry. In the mean time I'm using a voltage regulator. Just a " in the future would be awesome if" idea

You are very much silpheedx and thank you for your understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always. .
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules