DJI Ronin-SC Horizon drifting after adv. calibration
4524 5 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil_eberl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87247 ft

I just bought the Ronin-SC and the first thing I did was updating the firmware to the latest. After that I recognised, that the Horizon is off by a few degrees (I thought this was fixed with the new firmware). I rebalanced it, ran the adv. calibration, auto tune, normal calibration, but after the adv. calibration is over a few seconds later it the horizon drifts off again.
Don't know what to do anymore.
2019-9-12
Use props
phil_eberl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87247 ft

It even says in the App at the Balance Test feature on the bottom "Current Gimbal Incline Angle 1°"
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi phil_eberl, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, please make sure the gimbal lock all has been unlocked. If the issue persists after the Advanced Calibration, please provide us with the following info:
1. The serial number for the device.
2. The Gimbal Follow Mode when you were testing (Pan Follow/Pan and Tilt Follow/ FPV/3D Roll 360).
3. The screenshot of the Balance Test page and the Parameters of the Motors.
4. The picture of the camera (please make sure there is vertical thing for reference such as wall edge).
2019-9-16
Use props
nickllf
lvl.1
United States

Hi, have you solved this issue?
2019-10-21
Use props
nickllf
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue with my Ronin SC. It drifts about 1-2 degree and the horizontal line in my camera is off. Did system calibration, advanced calibration and also did the manual calibration by pressing the joint angle for 5 seconds. Nothing helped. The horizontal line is off once I double click the trigger button.

Hope DJI can give user the ability to manually
2019-10-21
Use props
nickllf
lvl.1
United States

nickllf Posted at 10-21 13:04
I have the same issue with my Ronin SC. It drifts about 1-2 degree and the horizontal line in my camera is off. Did system calibration, advanced calibration and also did the manual calibration by pressing the joint angle for 5 seconds. Nothing helped. The horizontal line is off once I double click the trigger button.

Hope DJI can give user the ability to manually

Hope DJI can give user the ability to manually calibrate the gimbal.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules