DJI Mimo exits to main menu
773 1 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft

Hi everyone!
Bought DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and I'm just starting to work with new app Mimo to me (yes, I don't like the name of the app. Worth only thinking of that.. and here it is).
Everthing seems fine. I connect the phone through bluetooth. And I press camera. It shows camera view for me for a couple of secs, but I can't press anything or choose anything. The app returns back to main menu (the screen with tutorial videos and etc).
What can I do with all this? I tried reinstalling app, but it didn't seem to work.
My phone is ASUS Zenfone ZB501KL.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. There is a possibility that your mobile device will work on the DJI Mimo application. However, it shows that the ASUS Zenfone ZB501KL is not listed on our recommended mobile device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application when used on the said mobile device. Can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? You may refer to the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding

2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules