Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
sd error check app
6939 3 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bladenunez
lvl.2

My Mavic Pro Platinum is showing SD ERR CHECK APP on the controller . It was night and it flew ok. I didn't fly very long but the flght was ok. I'm lost as to what to do. Is the app upgrade available in the US? I cant find any info.

2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask what brand of SD card are you currently using right now? Can you please try to back up all your files on your SD card and try to reformat it using your PC to see if there would be some changes? Also, if you want to update your DJI Go 4 application, sync all your flight records on the DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the application. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-13
Use props
bladenunez
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-13 08:23
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask what brand of SD card are you currently using right now? Can you please try to back up all your files on your SD card and try to reformat it using your PC to see if there would be some changes? Also, if you want to update your DJI Go 4 application, sync all your flight records on the DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the application. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Thank you so much. The SD card needed to be formatted in the drone. So I did that and everything was back to normal, no more error warning.  I’ve had my Mavic for over a year and I’m just learning how to really use it. I plan to film surfing and do a little bit of shark patrol along the shoreline. Thanks again
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bladenunez Posted at 9-13 11:19
Thank you so much. The SD card needed to be formatted in the drone. So I did that and everything was back to normal, no more error warning.  I’ve had my Mavic for over a year and I’m just learning how to really use it. I plan to film surfing and do a little bit of shark patrol along the shoreline. Thanks again

You are very much welcome Sir and we're glad that you already now fixed the issue. We will be looking forward to saw your awesome film using your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding!
2019-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules