• >>>

clear clear
2019-9-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>

M2P has a decent rate and climb rate of 3.0m/s or 4.0m/s.
    The climb rate of the P4 is like 6.0 or 7.0m/s.
    P4 Descends at something higher too.
    Lateral performance is better on the M2Z than the M2P.
    They are both better than the P4.
Thanks for sharing your guesses with us.
However most of us can look up specs to see what the actual numbers are (and surprisingly yours are wrong)

P4 also has a sharper camera at high-altitude.  
What does that mean?
Is it OK to fly at low altitudes?

Unfortunately, the colors aren't as great as the M2P.
You know less about colour photography than you do about drone specs or how to look them up.

The drone jobs have died out unfortunately for me,
I'm surprised and can't understand how that could be.

2019-9-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-13 00:08
M2P has a decent rate and climb rate of 3.0m/s or 4.0m/s.
    The climb rate of the P4 is like 6.0 or 7.0m/s.
    P4 Descends at something higher too.

P4 produces Sharper images which means small things at high-altitude do not have a lot of noise like streets and vehicles.

I'm looking at the telemetry specs and it is indeed better.  I fly both.

You've never used an M2P so you can't speak about the colors.  People who have P4 bought an M2P and are happy.

I can't get new drone jobs because too many people are doing it now.

I've already compared both flying them up in the same area one after the other.
2019-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

If you put the mavic 2 into sports mode it climbs faster.
2019-9-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-13 00:58
P4 produces Sharper images which means small things at high-altitude do not have a lot of noise like streets and vehicles.

I'm looking at the telemetry specs and it is indeed better.  I fly both.

You've never used an M2P so you can't speak about the colors.
You've never understood even the basics of photography or cameras so no-one should pay any attention when you start spouting nonsense like this.
People who have P4 bought an M2P and are happy.
Wow ... it's hard to argue when people are happy.
You've convinced me.

2019-9-13
Use props
F.KOK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>

Love is definitely in the air.
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-9-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-13 06:09
You've never used an M2P so you can't speak about the colors.  
You've never understood even the basics of photography or cameras so no-one should pay any attention when you start spouting nonsense like this.
People who have P4 bought an M2P and are happy.

So if someone with mega photography experience that you look up to says the M2P is something to take a look at, you would then believe?
2019-9-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-13 11:57
So if someone with mega photography experience that you look up to says the M2P is something to take a look at, you would then believe?

Rather than having to rely on others to tell me what's "best", I tend to find out for myself but I also read widely.
I already have what you refer to as "mega photography experience".
If you can point to another of these mega people who is supporting the opinion you are expressing, I'll read that too.But I suspect the difference in our opinions is that you have a very poor understanding of how a camera manages colour and although you might say something is better,  you don't understand what that really means.

I did look long and hard into the M2 when it was released, to determine whether to get one.
It's good and possibly matches the P4pro but photographically it's not better.
Any half-decent photographer can get great images and great colour with either drone.
2019-9-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-13 15:56
Rather than having to rely on others to tell me what's "best", I tend to find out for myself but I also read widely.
I already have what you refer to as "mega photography experience".
If you can point to another of these mega people who is supporting the opinion you are expressing, I'll read that too.But I suspect the difference in our opinions is that you have a very poor understanding of how a camera manages colour and although you might say something is better,  you don't understand what that really means.

Show your flagship photographs.
2019-9-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-13 19:06

Are you using your random sentence generator again ???
My hovercraft is full of eels.

I don't have a flagship but if I did, I can't see how showing photographs would be at all relevant.
2019-9-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-13 23:23
Are you using your random sentence generator again ???
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Show your favorite most pictures that showcase your best work.
2019-9-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain

AntDX316 Posted at 9-14 17:17

Why? I can verify that he has a site full of absolutely outstanding photos, but he does not need to show them to you.
2019-9-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

F.KOK Posted at 9-13 06:56
Love is definitely in the air.

Oh, don't worry, this is long, vibrant sado-masochistic relation. They're fine ...
2019-9-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-14 17:17

Why?
How is it at all relevant to anything in this thread?
2019-9-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Geebax Posted at 9-14 17:28
Why? I can verify that he has a site full of absolutely outstanding photos, but he does not need to show them to you.

Show your, Geebax, favorite most pictures that showcase your best work.
2019-9-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-14 21:18
Why?
How is it at all relevant to anything in this thread?

This isn't a contest.
2019-9-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-14 22:17
This isn't a contest.

You got something correct (perhaps that's a first?) .. it's not a contest.
But you seem to want to make it a contest?
You come here, make stupid claims and when challenged demand people show you examples of their photography?
Is there no concept of logic on your planet?

2019-9-15
Use props
F.KOK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 9-14 18:41
Oh, don't worry, this is long, vibrant sado-masochistic relation. They're fine  ...

Thanks Matthew, so much peace on earth.
2019-9-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-15 00:35
You got something correct (perhaps that's a first?) .. it's not a contest.
But you seem to want to make it a contest?
You come here, make stupid claims and when challenged demand people show you examples of their photography?

How come you are so defensive?  If you think your photography-p*nis is so big then show it.
2019-9-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-15 01:23
How come you are so defensive?  If you think your photography-p*nis is so big then show it.

Defensive?
I don't have to prove anything to anyone ... much less to you.
I don't jump just because you decide to order it.

How did you make the leap from being challenged over your silly claims about different drones, to demanding I show you photos to prove  ... what?
2019-9-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-15 02:22
Defensive?
I don't have to prove anything to anyone ... much to you.
I don't jump just because you decide to order it.

If you want to dream that you are the best photographer here, think you are better than everything I've said and am, w/o being able to prove it, your claims are false delusions.
2019-9-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-15 02:28
If you want to dream that you are the best photographer here, think you are better than everything I've said and am, w/o being able to prove it, your claims are false delusions.

Hey Genius ... You are the only one that has the idea that this thread is about my photography.
My claim was that your ideas about colour handling by the M2 pro and P4pro are misguided, just as your advice on vertical performace was.
Whether I have the goods or not when it comes to good photography won't prove anything about your claims or my criticism of them.

I'm not wanting to dream anything about how my photographic abilities compare to anyone's here.
That's some crazy idea you've invented without any help.

I don't have to prove anything to a moron like you.
But all your crazy, rambling posts have shown quite clearly that your knowledge of basic photographic principles is very poor.
I don't have any false delusions, but the indications are that yours are genuine.

2019-9-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain

AntDX316 Posted at 9-14 22:16
Show your, Geebax, favorite most pictures that showcase your best work.

None of you business, p*ss off.
2019-9-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

So the Phantom 4 is better than the M2P no matter what?
2019-9-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-15 16:29
So the Phantom 4 is better than the M2P no matter what?

I was gonna keep quiet on this one BUT, you appear not to learn anything from past threads, even this same tune has been covered, it could almost be covered under "that old chestnut", you're asking the same guy that has already shown you 1 or 2 decent images already in a previous thread or 2, i believe that they were night shots, but, no one owes you anything, no one has to prove anything especially to someone with the prowess of a togger as you have with web design. You ask for all you get, there is no wonder you get set upon. You make your own bed trying to pitch the MP2 against the P4P and when questioned you insist people show their work, why, what has their work got to do with how fast a P4P can ascend or descend? You deserve all you get to be honest, a smart cookie would learn from its mistake.
2019-9-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Bashy Posted at 9-15 17:46
I was gonna keep quiet on this one BUT, you appear not to learn anything from past threads, even this same tune has been covered, it could almost be covered under "that old chestnut", you're asking the same guy that has already shown you 1 or 2 decent images already in a previous thread or 2, i believe that they were night shots, but, no one owes you anything, no one has to prove anything especially to someone with the prowess of a togger as you have with web design. You ask for all you get, there is no wonder you get set upon. You make your own bed trying to pitch the MP2 against the P4P and when questioned you insist people show their work, why, what has their work got to do with how fast a P4P can ascend or descend? You deserve all you get to be honest, a smart cookie would learn from its mistake.

So everyone who is bashing me has no real-world M2P experience?  I'm not trying to blaspheme your beloved Phantom 4s but when things supersede in certain areas, people should take notice.

I was saying all kinds of c*ap about the M2P about the P4 being better but I know the differences now.
2019-9-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-15 19:32
So everyone who is bashing me has no real-world M2P experience?  I'm not trying to blaspheme your beloved Phantom 4s but when things supersede in certain areas, people should take notice.

I was saying all kinds of c*ap about the M2P about the P4 being better but I know the differences now.

So everyone who is bashing me has no real-world M2P experience?
You are dealing with some folks that actually know something about photography (and you don't).
You don't need to own a Mavic 2 to know that you have no idea what you are talking about.  

I'm not trying to blaspheme your beloved Phantom 4s but when things supersede in certain areas, people should take notice.
People should notice?
What I notice is that you haven't a clue about photographic basics and spout a lot of nonsense.
You don't understand enough to realise how ridiculous some of the stuff you say is.

You got the first part right anyway
2019-9-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-15 22:57
So everyone who is bashing me has no real-world M2P experience?
You are dealing with some folks that actually know something about photography (and you don't).
You don't need to own a Mavic 2 to know that you have no idea what you are talking about.  

I assume you can not live with the fact about me being right and you being wrong.

If it what makes you sleep at night, if it makes you feel better to trick people into thinking you know more so you actually function, I don't care.  I feel sad that you think it's a big deal when it's really not.

If correct data was the difference between life and death, you and everyone who would believe you would be dead.  I weigh all my knowledge based upon that and nothing else.  Not pride as you Phantom 4 only pilots cherish so dearly.

Old knowledge, I did know nothing about photography before March 2019, but I got better quick.  I don't shoot in auto anymore because I'm adjusting for Lightroom Auto.
2019-9-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-16 02:33
I assume you can not live with the fact about me being right and you being wrong.

If it what makes you sleep at night, if it makes you feel better to trick people into thinking you know more so you actually function, I don't care.  I feel sad that you think it's a big deal when it's really not.
I'll have to wait until you are actually right about something to find out, won't I?

If correct data was the difference between life and death, you and everyone who would believe you would be dead.  
I weigh all my knowledge based upon that and nothing else.  Not pride as you Phantom 4 only pilots cherish so dearly.
You weigh what knowledge (?) against what??
fyi .. I haven't suggested in this thread that the Mavic is inferior.
Both drones are quite good
My opinion is that there's no clear advantage either way in photographic ability.
A good photographer can achieve great results with either drone.

All you do here is demonstrate your nearly total lack of understanding of anything photographic combined with a similar lack of insight into how little knowledge you possess.
You think knowledge, understanding and experience is overrated, learning is unnecessary.
All you need is a massive dose of unjustified overconfidence and the perfect combination of ignorance and arrogance.
I did know nothing about photography before March 2019
That's not difficult to believe.
but I got better quick.
... when you found the shutter button and learned which way the lens should point??

I don't shoot in auto anymore because I'm adjusting for Lightroom Auto.
But I thought that auto knows??

2019-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>

I don't shoot in auto anymore because I'm adjusting for Lightroom Auto.

And that right there says it all.....
2019-9-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

"Old knowledge, I did know nothing about photography before March 2019"

That we already know, as you say; and you pit your limited knowledge against some here with years of professional experience (I myself am an enthusiastic amateur ).

They are here to promote the hobby, and perhaps pass on their experiences, so that others might benefit. You chose to rubbish them and many others, and their knowledge, barring what you yourself may have learned in six short months.

Your knowledge of the aircraft is demonstrated in post one, where your information seems based on guesswork, the detail can be found in a few minutes in the manuals.
2019-9-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain

Aardvark Posted at 9-16 14:53
"Old knowledge, I did know nothing about photography before March 2019"

That we already know, as you say; and you pit your limited knowledge against some here with years of professional experience (I myself am an enthusiastic amateur ).

Odd, I did not know that knowledge had a Use-By-Date?
2019-9-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Geebax Posted at 9-16 15:06
Odd, I did not know that knowledge had a Use-By-Date?

I suspect they should have used the phrase "Common knowledge" rather than "Old knowledge" ;-)
2019-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>

I did read a short while back that you, Ant, no longer get any clients due to "too many doing it now", I suspect thats due to other reasons and one of those is because you do not listen, whether that be to us or to your clients or to the lack of them. I am not dissing your work, this is purely observational, plus, i am far from  a professional, I wouldnt entertain the idea as i just do not have the eye for it, i just learnt how to use a camera in a limited capacity so i could shoot my dogs and the Red Kite. Any hoo, you on the other hand decided to go "pro" pretty much from the get go and knowing diddly squat except for where the shutter button is you setup a portfolio and called ya self a "pro". My idea of a "pro" at one time was, if youre making money at it as your main career, then you are a professional, but you actually changed my mind pretty darn quick. Making money means squat, being a professional means you are at a high standard and that normally means you're either qualified or that you have acquired enough experience in the profession that you can confidently make it your main career. The latter was me in PDR, i was shown how to do it during employment as a refurb tech, and i practised for over a year, i could take dents out at that stage but it took another 6 years before i was confident enough to go it alone. Some go on a 2 week training course and think they can do it, but then thats why i get called after them to fix their hash browns, so yeah, i call myself a professional Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) technician even though i am self taught and have no qualifications for it, if you can remove dents from a car where some idiot has ran up the bonnet, on to the roof and down the boot, then youre a pro.  Anyway, what i am trying to say is, listen to others, stop making the same mistake, think before you leap. Youve now gotten to the point with me whereby i look forward to seeing you in the latest posts just to see whats next, its quite entertaining at 3am, but its also repetitive because you do not listen, you ask the same thing over and over, what settings did you use, i even came across one of your replies to a post on another forum by accident, and i quote, "what camera and what settings did you use", in case its slipped your mind,  it was images of a blue porsche at night, everyone else was all praise etc, not you, youre trying to gain youre experience thinking you can copy others settings, granted, in same professions you can, togging is not as strict, what i mean is, there are many factors that make a great photo, while applying other settings can help as a starting place, it wont make your photo the same as theirs, that takes time. OK, bored now, i should post this and let the boys out.....

PS, no one likes a grammar queen folks, i have not proofed it
2019-9-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-16 04:07
I'll have to wait until you are actually right about something to find out, won't I?

Show your website or something.
2019-9-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Bashy Posted at 9-16 17:47
I did read a short while back that you, Ant, no longer get any clients due to "too many doing it now", I suspect thats due to other reasons and one of those is because you do not listen, whether that be to us or to your clients or to the lack of them. I am not dissing your work, this is purely observational, plus, i am far from  a professional, I wouldnt entertain the idea as i just do not have the eye for it, i just learnt how to use a camera in a limited capacity so i could shoot my dogs and the Red Kite. Any hoo, you on the other hand decided to go "pro" pretty much from the get go and knowing diddly squat except for where the shutter button is you setup a portfolio and called ya self a "pro". My idea of a "pro" at one time was, if youre making money at it as your main career, then you are a professional, but you actually changed my mind pretty darn quick. Making money means squat, being a professional means you are at a high standard and that normally means you're either qualified or that you have acquired enough experience in the profession that you can confidently make it your main career. The latter was me in PDR, i was shown how to do it during employment as a refurb tech, and i practised for over a year, i could take dents out at that stage but it took another 6 years before i was confident enough to go it alone. Some go on a 2 week training course and think they can do it, but then thats why i get called after them to fix their hash browns, so yeah, i call myself a professional Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) technician even though i am self taught and have no qualifications for it, if you can remove dents from a car where some idiot has ran up the bonnet, on to the roof and down the boot, then youre a pro.  Anyway, what i am trying to say is, listen to others, stop making the same mistake, think before you leap. Youve now gotten to the point with me whereby i look forward to seeing you in the latest posts just to see whats next, its quite entertaining at 3am, but its also repetitive because you do not listen, you ask the same thing over and over, what settings did you use, i even came across one of your replies to a post on another forum by accident, and i quote, "what camera and what settings did you use", in case its slipped your mind,  it was images of a blue porsche at night, everyone else was all praise etc, not you, youre trying to gain youre experience thinking you can copy others settings, granted, in same professions you can, togging is not as strict, what i mean is, there are many factors that make a great photo, while applying other settings can help as a starting place, it wont make your photo the same as theirs, that takes time. OK, bored now, i should post this and let the boys out.....

PS, no one likes a grammar queen folks, i have not proofed it

As long as "Professional" results are replicated, it doesn't matter if you have 0.1 hours of experience or 10000 hours.  I wish to get at least to start out at amateur-level before day 1 is over from never doing it at all utilizing all the powers of the technology we have today to use.
2019-9-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-16 21:51
Show your website or something.

Why?
Haven't you taken in anything that was written in previous posts?
I'm not posting anything just because you order it.
Got that, Moron?
2019-9-17
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-17 00:23
Why?
Haven't you taken anything that was written in previous posts?
I'm not posting anything just because you order it.

I thought so.
2019-9-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-16 21:52
As long as "Professional" results are replicated, it doesn't matter if you have 0.1 hours of experience or 10000 hours.  I wish to get at least to start out at amateur-level before day 1 is over from never doing it at all utilizing all the powers of the technology we have today to use.

I rest my case, again,

amateur

/ˈamətə,ˈamətʃə,ˈamətʃʊə,ˌaməˈtəː/
Learn to pronounce

noun

a person who engages in a pursuit, especially a sport, on an unpaid rather than a professional basis.
    "it takes five years for a top amateur to become a real Tour de France rider"

synonyms:non-professional, non-specialist, layman, layperson; More

a person who is incompetent or inept at a particular activity.
    "that bunch of stumbling amateurs"

synonyms:bungler, blunderer, incompetent, bumbler; informalbodger
    "what a bunch of amateurs"

adjective

engaging or engaged in without payment; non-professional.
    ''amateur athletics"

synonyms:non-professional, non-specialist, lay; dilettante
    "it is still largely an amateur sport"

done in an incompetent or inept way.
    "it's all so amateur!"

synonyms:incompetent, inept, useless, unskilful, inexpert, clumsy, maladroit, gauche, blundering, bungling, bumbling, amateurish, botched, crude

2019-9-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules