USB C Lightning Cable
1613 6 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft

Having just received my Osmo pocket, I am a bit confused as to why you can't use D-CLike with the wireless module when using the extension rod. I guess it's some sort of hardware limitation. Anyway, I guess the solution is to use a USB-C to Lightning connector. ( iPhone user )
My question. Can I just use any USB-C to Lightning cable or is there a partuclar type that is required for data transfer.
Any help appreciated.
2019-9-13
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3

I’d maybe start with a genuine Apple cable, if that works then perhaps look at cheaper options, although by then you should have a working yet expensive cable!
2019-9-13
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer

djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7 Posted at 9-13 06:10
I’d maybe start with a genuine Apple cable, if that works then perhaps look at cheaper options, although by then you should have a working yet expensive cable!

Thanks for that. I picked up a USB-C to USB-A charge and sync adapter made by SCOSCHE at Staples, $19 worked a treat
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sherman. I do apologize that I was unable to help you with your concern. However, we're glad that our fellow DJI members here already provide you the best suggestion that you needed. In regards to the D-CLike with the wireless module, we will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sherman, I have just checked mine and your correct in 60fps 4K no way to change from normal to cine , I don’t use 60fps 50fps is the norm this side of the world and it works fine using that also no problem with 30/24/ FPS so looks like some sort of glitch I think could be SW .
2019-9-13
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer

hallmark007 Posted at 9-13 10:15
Hi Sherman, I have just checked mine and your correct in 60fps 4K no way to change from normal to cine , I don’t use 60fps 50fps is the norm this side of the world and it works fine using that also no problem with 30/24/ FPS so looks like some sort of glitch I think could be SW .

Hallmark, thanks for checking that. I'm always happy when it's not just me
As I said in op, no big issue. I'm sure they'll fix it
2019-9-13
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4

Apple USB-C to lightning cable is the best, take the 1 meter one.
2019-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules