Ronin SC and Iphone 11
3170 4 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffchap
lvl.1

DJI folks, do you plan on making the IPhone 11 platform compatible with the Ronin SC?  I know they are not released yet, just wondering if there are plans to make it compatible or would it already be so?  Maybe a dumb question, but I've got a new SC and and Android phone, so not all features work.  Thinking about upgrading my phone and going with an IPhone 11 pro max, if it will be supported.

thanks!
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jeffchap. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment the iPhone 11 pro max is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Ronin SC. Rest assured that our DJI engineers and DJI developers will be testing the said mobile device for the DJI Ronin SC in the near future. For the latest new and updates with regards to the updates list for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Ronin SC. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-13
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.2

It runs the same current firmware... and for some really strange reason, DJI programs everuthing to work with a phone that has 30% market share (Apple).

Lol... maybe Apple secretly owns DJI?   ...or maybe the really old executives who makes decisions just favour what's in their kids pockets.  Either way, its backwards.

...coles notes:  dont sweat it, the 11 will work 100% out of the box.
2019-9-13
Use props
jeffchap
lvl.1

Chrome Dome Posted at 9-13 16:24
It runs the same current firmware... and for some really strange reason, DJI programs everuthing to work with a phone that has 30% market share (Apple).

Lol... maybe Apple secretly owns DJI?   ...or maybe the really old executives who makes decisions just favour what's in their kids pockets.  Either way, its backwards.

Thanks for the feedback. I wish all features worked with Android too.
2019-9-14
Use props
fansd95902ba
New
Flight distance : 114259 ft
Germany

Chrome Dome Posted at 2019-9-13 16:24

After nearly 2 years from the last comment here in this thread I wonder if DJI made the next step and implemented the IPhone 11?
The standard functions are working but not the "active track 3.0". I chosed a person / an object and the Ronin SC starts to turn the cam in several positions ... and turns and turns and so on. It looks as if the information of the IPhone (object) is not sent correctly to Gimbal.

Does someone know further more?
THX in advance!
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules