Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Initial connect password ??? What password
1652 2 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jnash70
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is there an issue with obtaining the initail password for setting up ? Im setting up for the fist time and when connecting on the assistant app im being promted  to enter a 6 digit password. Iv'e tried the password I used for my registration but im getting a Password wrong error?  Where else do I get this password from? Im not getting any easy set up promts ? Iv'e been messing around for an hr tryingt to find this elusive password . Am I being an idiot or is there some technical issue on the side of  DJI at the moment???

UPDATE - It just let me in. Just the once for a sneeky teaser and now it won't let me login again. This APP assistant seems pretty glitchy right now :-( Is any one else having similar issues?
2015-6-9
Use props
Dji support 8
Second Officer

Hong Kong

You can try reset the password in ronin assistant
2015-6-9
Use props
jnash70
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply . After a few hrs of head scratching the gimble finally recognised the App. However the APP seems unstable and whenever the link is lost the only solution I find works is to reboot my iPhone and restart the app.
2015-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules